Author's Note

This book along with its predecessor are original works by the author. The works of Nerdyflirtykari are a mixture of both fictional and non-fictional. Any names or places mentioned in the book may or may not be coincidental, no one's privacy has been breached nor any other writer's ideas or storyline has been recreated as this author's own. 

This book along with other works by the author has been copyrighted to Wattpad, any other forms seen outside of this platform without the author's permission will be considered stolen.

Welcome to Book two of the Dangerously Mafia series.

This book will be considered mature due to the explicit content being written. Scenes of sexual and emotional abuse, violence, coarse language, and morbid scenes are included. Certain scenes upon reading may be a trigger to some, if you wish to continue, read at your own discretion. 

As with my latest books, the real world enters and it's a bit of an eyeopener. This story I'm about to write can be potentially someone's life at this very moment. Topics will be touched here, you will recognize hushed subjects which we only see in movies or happen to read in a news clip or even seen on a quick newsreel. 

Ladies!

Yes, ladies. I know the majority of my readers are of the female population. 

Ladies, please be aware of your surroundings. Be smart in taking those 'too good to be true' career opportunities. Do your research and have someone accompany you to that 'meet up'. Tell a family member or friend where you will be. 

New dates... inform someone, keep track of the place, time, cab number and person's features. Be vigilant. 

Speak up if something is done to you and you have no clue if its right or wrong. Find that one person to confide in. 

Every second or minute a woman is either kidnapped, raped or murdered. Its something you just happen to hear on the news for five minutes before something 'better' is shown. Its something we see pop up in our newsfeed, a MISSING PERSON post shared countless times by someone who's worried and at their wit's end asking for help. This is real and I want to bring it all to your attention. 

Here on the island I call my home and the 'Paradise' the world knows us as, we still have to vigilant, even if it's just the movies we are going to. There are evil minds out there. Please be careful.

 What I'm about to write will be considered explicit but it must be written.
This story of Lucifer and the role he plays in helping these victims and his path to the 'throne'. It will be dark but there will be scenes to dispel the darkness as it progresses

This taboo topic has been rattling in my mind for weeks upon the last few chapters of 'Dangerously Delicious'. This book will be rated mature to avoid any hiccups.  

Feel free to comment, like, or share.

Thank you for your support from Book one. You guys are an author's dream.

Without further ado, Dangerously Quiet, Book 2 of the Dangerously Mafia series, begins now.