4.

The day was flying by fast and that was perfectly fine for Arianna Delacourde. Five meetings down, one more to go. It was nearing three and she was anxious to get home to her kids. Every time she thinks of her four babies, a smile always blossoms on her face. It's a long-standing joke within the family that the couple took their vows very seriously. In her heartfelt vow, she promised Raizon four kids and her everlasting love. Here they are still acting like newlyweds with teenage boys taking after their father and a ten-year-old daughter very precious to them all. She was happy and content. 

"Mrs. Delacourde. Your lunch is here."

Arianna rolled her eyes at the stifled laughter of her assistant Elizabeth. She knew right away what was happening. Leave it to her twin brother to be flirting with a married woman when he's married himself. 

"Send it through and please tell my brother I have Michelle on speed dial," she responded through the intercom. Kenny's boisterous laugh filtered through the open office door before he, himself made an appearance. Propping her chin on her hand, she beamed like any proud sister, seeing him in his police uniform. He reminded her of his late father, intimidating in his uniform but kind eyes when you approach him. She was happy that Kenny had a chance of having a safe home, she found hers in the less conventional way.

"Late lunch? Someone is in trouble." 

Rounding her desk, she ran into his open arms, laughing at his teasing. Ray doesn't like it when she works through lunch, he worries and it's appreciated. She still sees that little sign of guilt when he eyes the scars on her body, he still blames himself for her attack. To Arianna, it was a major turning point in both their lives, they found each other again which led to this life. A perfect one to their standards.

 "How are you?" she asked, taking the paper bag and led them both to the lounge area. "Home front is great. Michelle and the girls are wonderful. Fifth and seventh grade today. Michelle was crying her eyes out when we were leaving the house. Arielle shouted, 'For god's sake mama, you're gonna drown yourself with all that crying'. It was hell trying not to laugh. Michelle huffed and said, 'You're spending too much time with Ari'. I swear, sis, she's just like you. Innocent looking but a sassy mouth." Kenny had the widest smile on his face as he tells her about his morning with his daughters and at work. Things got serious when he handed her his secondary phone. 

"I couldn't risk visiting Ray at the club. The guys told me he has been securing the night clubs and the gentlemen clubs. The drugs are becoming more rampant in the sectors Delacourde left to the lower-level dealers. I sent out my feelers in the sectors and notified the dealers. They are all pissed and rightfully up in arms with this new guy coming in on their turf. The path they are taking is in the schools and clubs, a few have been confiscated on the streets and dealt with. Your guys sent me the possible gateways they are taking to bring this shit into Boston."

"Not only Boston but each state the French Mafia has a hold on, what's confusing us is the fact the sectors they decided to drop their crap, are the same one the family grabbed hold of in the beginnings of our take over," she offered. Going through the phone Kenny handed her, she had to take a deep breath at the report that was given. 'Dice' had more than one fatalities than the official reports. Out of the eight, three were teenagers, all linked to clubs they had in respective states. This didn't look good for the family. Thankfully the cops under the seal are directing the media away from them and are notified of the threat. She was about to say something when Elizabeth notified her of her next meeting in five minutes and an incoming call came in from Raizon. 

"Hi, baby."

"Hey, kitten. I'm heading home. How far are you in your day?"

"Last meeting in five. Kenny's here."  She didn't have to say anything else, he knew what was happening. Thanks to their connection, she can feel his anger and tension over the line, he was quiet, deadly quiet. Her husband was plotting revenge in that savage mind of his. It won't be long before he.....