Prologue

"The latest shipment has just arrived, sir."

Standing on the threshold of his master's office, the young man of twenty, kept his head low as he has been taught as a child, awaiting his next order. A good slave must always obey and be patient of his master. It was drilled into him and seven others when they arrived at this place they learned later on in life as 'The Castle.'

"Have them ready for inspection. I expect no trouble."

The cold, unfeeling voice was one suited for monsters in nightmares. Though monsters were ugly and disfigured, his master was neither. The sound of chains echoed in the office along with muffled gagging and moans. A feminine cry sound pierced the silence, it took everything from the young man to not react. "Relax your fucking throat. How are you going to learn? We've been through this three times," his master roared. The sound of flesh connecting against flesh was loud, along with the thud of a body onto the expensive Arabic carpet that covered the immaculate office. 

"Please forgive me, master," the woman cried pitifully.

"Denzin. Get rid of her. The boys might be able to teach her more."

Dutifully, Denzin stalked over to the woman and took the end of the chain from his master. Around the red-headed girl's neck was a silver-plated collar with her ID number, a lightweight chain was attached to it, giving anyone easy movement of her.

"Certainly, sir," Denzin said shortening the chain and tugging the girl around. She knew not to speak in the presence of their master, nor to him. He was trained to be emotionless and uncaring to these girls he has seen for no longer a week. Dragging the whimpering girl down the carpeted hall and onto the ground floor, he used the servant's entrances to get to the den where the unwanted slaves were dumped. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw how scared the girl was becoming, sensing the new dark and cold environment she was taken to. Burying the inkling of care threatening to surface, he tugged her harder when they came upon the double doors of the den. Slamming it open, the scene before him carried on. Three other slaves were serving the men in nothing but heels and their collar. Two others were servicing the loyal men of the master. Male grunts of satisfaction overpowered the cries of protest of the rejected slaves. The room smelled of sex and weed, not to mention alcohol. 'Soon they will see this as their life,' Denzin thought sadly. Unchaining the girl, he pushed her into the waiting hands of the large, harsh looking men, the gargoyles of the castle, he called them. One grabbed the girl by her hair, forcing her to stand still as the other men inspected their new toy.

"What's wrong with this one?" one gargoyle asked gruffly.

"Failure to give head the right way. She will be off the sale list. A gift from our master," Denzin answered coldly. The men grinned in acceptance, the best part of their job, they once told him. He watched on as another gargoyle dropped his pants, another pushed her to her knees for his friend to stuff his engorged cock into her mouth. The poor girl was gagging around the thick girth of the man and his roughness. He harshly held her head still and thrust into her mouth at a fast pace. Tears flowed down her face, her body trembling yet tense by the grubby hands tugging at her naked body. She cried out in pain when one gargoyle pushed three of his fingers into her womanhood and another plunging his cock into her ass without any lubrication. Her cries became louder when the man fucking her mouth moved to allowed another in. "We'll have her learning in no time, Denny boy. Send our thanks to the master," the man called out.

Denzin gave him a sharp nod before leaving the den. He kept his features schooled knowing the cameras were focused on him as he made his way out to the 'reception room' which was underground. Cargo arrives for the master through the canal that flowed under the castle. The products are to be inspected before prepared for sale. Collecting the manifest, a small black device and the request sheet given to his master by clients, Denzin stood waiting for the shipment to be unloaded. Guards stood heavily armed as other workers under the master's employ help with this latest shipment. It has been months since they received new stock. The rooms located underground were being prepped, it was his job to make sure everything ran smoothly. It wasn't a job choice, it was given because of his blind service to the monster three floors above them. The sound of metal hitting against metal took him out of his musings.