17.

Disclaimer: Graphic scenes included

In the distance, he can hear booted feet walking up and down outside the heavy metal door. Laughter mixed in with the footsteps, only twice he heard the loud slamming of a prison door. Glancing around the holding cell as they called it, the box was better than most prison cells he visited. The builtin bed had a mattress anyone can sleep on without complaints, the small toilet and sink were actually clean with the water being available every two hours. The floors were made of treated concrete and one overhead light completed the cell. His body ached, dried blood crusted his lips and head, he knew he probably had a few broken ribs yet he didn't say a word. His friends told him this was a suicide mission but he was too cocky. He wanted to be feared, respected, only one job he had to do. 

'Get information on the girl.'

She was new to the area, so it intrigued everyone when the boss put the job out there. They all asked him why this girl and even he didn't have an answer. The intel they got from the school stated Raizon Delacourde's son was her man. Everyone backed out when they heard the man's name. No one really knew of the son entirely, only rumors. Teen soldiers. What a joke. He wanted to prove them wrong and do his job at the same time. When he leaves this place, he will be Cyrus' right-hand man, its time that they come out of hiding. Raizon Delacourde is no longer on the streets, if they were to believe in rumors of men in Vendetta masks cutting down rising gangs then they won't be the best in the area and rule the way they wanted to. He was getting frustrated by their mediocre questioning, they surely can't be the feared French Mafia. They're a bunch of kids playing dress-up. 
Sitting up on the bed, he groaned in pain all the while listening to the coming footsteps. Whoever it was stopped at his door, the small rectangular slide in the door opened. A gloved hand placed a bottle of water and a wrapped sandwich on the little ledge. He was confused. Clean cell, a meal, and properly treated after that interrogation, this was definitely not the French Mafia he heard stories of. 
The girl was definitely guarded but that seems to be the extent of it. Nothing more.

Thirty minutes later judging by his internal clock, footsteps reached his door once more. The electronic buzz of the door being unlocked sounded loud to his ear, startling him a bit. Standing in the entrance were two guys, both in black tactical gear minus the blue insignia patch on their right arm. He eyed them closely. They weren't the ones who he 'allowed' to catch him, though these two were still teens, he didn't recognize them at all. They didn't speak, they simply motioned for him to come forward. Doing as they asked, he stepped out and looked up and down the cavernous hall, a security door was at it each end, cameras on either side of the hall, everything was so weird to him. Everything was a complete opposite of the rumors they heard. 

"Fucking posers," he muttered under his breath. Thinking he can overpower the two teens, he sharply used his shoulder to get a jab into the closest guard. What he didn't expect was the boy's swift counter-attack with an arm going around his neck, blocking off his airflow before he was sharply kicked behind the knees, collapsing to the ground quickly. The other guard stood above him as his friend slowly tightened his hold on his neck till he passed out.

Ice cold struck him in the face, coming back to consciousness, he realized he was in a dark room, save the random light around him. Gasping in shock from the cold water, he made a move to wipe his face but he couldn't. Looking down he realized he was strapped into a chair, arms and legs bounded to the frame, a leather strap across his chest. He was stripped of his clothes which made him uncomfortable. What were they about to do? He had enough of their games.

"Look I've had it with you kids. Get me out of this shit now," he shouted.

"You placed yourself in this mess."