Epilogue: Snow

It was mid-November by the time everyone returned to Mystreet. Stella moved in with Katelyn Kawaii~Chan. As Katelyn expected, they hit it off immediately. Aaron soon regained all of his memories, and moved back to his house with Aphmau. Garte was reunited with his family, and Zianna couldn't be happier. Sylvana and Eric got engaged shortly after returning, and Katelyn was given guardianship of Stella.

Everyone adjusted and readjusted to life on the street, and things went back to normal. Now, it was thanksgiving, and Aphmau and Aaron had invited everyone on the street over to their place to celebrate, along with a few others.

"Is everything ready?" She called to Aaron.

"Yep, it's all finished and ready to go." He replied.

"Good," She smiled and kissed him, "I just want it to go well. It's been so long since everyone was over like this, and after everything that's happened..."

"I get it," Aaron told her, "You've all been through a lot. I'm just sorry I couldn't be there to help..."

"It's alright," Aphmau assured him, "You're here now, and that's all that matters to me. I'm really glad you're back, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He replied, hugging his fiancé, "And I'm glad to be back."

Suddenly, the doorbell rand and Aphmau ran to answer it. It was Garroth, Zane, and Laurance.

"Hey guys!" She said, giving them all a big hug.

"Hey Aphmau," Laurance replied, "It's been a while!"

"It has! It's so good to see you again," she told him, "come on in." They stepped inside and she closed the door behind them.

"Is Nana here yet?" Zane asked as soon as he got inside.

"Nope, you're the first ones here." Aphmau replied. Zane groaned.

"I won't have anyone to talk to until she shows up." He muttered.

"That's not true, you can talk to me!" Aphmau exclaimed, "Or Garroth!" She pointed at the blonde werewolf, who was waving like an idiot at his little brother. Zane rolled his eyes, but smiled. Just as she was about to walk away, the doorbell rang again. She opened it to see Dante and Travis.

"Dante! Travis! So glad you could make it!" She exclaimed, motioning for them to come in.

"So glad you invited us!" Dante replied.

"Yeah, this'll be fun," Travis smiled. She returned the smile. She had just gotten back to where Aaron was when someone else arrived.

"Gene, Sasha, Zenix!" She cried.

"Hey, Aphmau." Gene said, handing her a small wrapped present, "Thanks for inviting us."

"Of course!" She replied, stepping aside. By now, she'd given up entirely and just waited by the door for people to arrive. Her mother and Eric were next, along with Kasey, Katelyn's brother, who was visiting for the holidays.

After them came Zianna and Garte, followed by Lucinda, Melissa, and Kim. Jeffrey and Abby were next, but Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Stella had yet to show up.

Just as she was about to text them, the doorbell rang.

"Speak of the devil," She said, opening it, "I was about to text you."

"Sorry about that," Katelyn replied, "Stella and Kawaii~Chan took longer than expected."

"I was fixing my makeup!" Kawaii~Chan said defensively. Stella shrugged.

"I don't have an excuse, I'm just slow." She admitted.

"Well it's great to see you three anyway. Come in!" Aphmau said.