Prologue

A/n: the song above is the theme for Aphmau's death, among other things. I thought it fit this scene so I put it in.

Travis' POV

Aphmau and I are teleported out of the Irene dimension and her angel wings disappear. She falls to the ground and I watch as Michael pauses, catching his breath while the strength drains from our body. Everything is numb. I know we've been stabbed, but I feel nothing.

Kim and ghost use their magic to hold us in place, and my father smiles. I know if Aphmau's plan goes correctly, this will be the last time I see him. I want to say goodbye, tell him I love him, but Michael's still inside me. He's still controlling me.

Instead, I try to communicate with my eyes, and he seems to understand. I feel the magic forcing the demon out, freeing me from his control. But a bad feeling overwhelms me.

He has one last trick up his...Our...Sleeve, I can feel it. I hear him communicate one last message to Garroth, one final wish that will hurt me more than this stab wound or anything else that's happened to me could. One order that will allow him to take revenge on us all for defeating him.

He reaches out to the last remaining thing he has control over, and tells Garroth to 'finish her.' I know who he's talking about. Garroth hears him, and to my horror, nods.

He's holding Katelyn by the neck, choking her. He sees Michael's sword lying on the ground, and picks it up. Before we can even take a breath, he stabs it through what looks to me like her heart. I can see it sticking out her back.

I try to scream, to call out her name, but I can't do anything. I'm too weak. All I can do is watch as the life drains from her beautiful blue eyes. Then Garroth throws her body off of the cannon, into the ocean below us. In that moment my whole world ends. The realization hits; She's gone, and my father will be next.

After that, Michael is forced out of my body, and I pass out.

A/n: This was the prologue for my first Mystreet fanfic! It was mainly just to explain the backstory of this fic. If it was unclear, basically, I changed the ending to Mystreet season 6 slightly to align with my own fan made season, Blue Angel. All I really changed was that I killed Katelyn, though. Everything else from there continues like in the show, just without her.

I'm super excited about this story but it's the first fanfic I've written in years so if it sucks I'm sorry. As far as posting goes, I'll be updating every Wednesday and Sunday, and Saturdays too if I feel like it. Enjoy!