Chapter 26

Marcello

Marcello was fuming with rage. His jaw was clenched tightly as every muscle in his body was tense as ever.

Just the mere thought of Gabriel taking away Emilia from him made him want to go ballistic.

He balled his fist as he stalked towards his brother.

Emilia must have noticed what his intentions were because she stepped in from of him."Marcello please calm down. This isn't just anyone standing in front of you. This is your brother. This is your flesh and blood. This is someone who's been there with you through thick and thin."No matter what she said it wouldn't make him budge not even in the least bit but then she placed her hand on his cheek and that was all it took for him to stop in his tracks.

He finally decided to look into her eyes.

"Fine I won't hurt him but I want to have a little heart to heart with my little brother," He growled feeling his blood tick."Can you leave us, Emilia?"She nodded and then left her room.

Gabriel was still standing there in shock at the encounter that took place right before his eyes that he didn't notice Marcello clutch his collar roughly.

"I better not see you around Emilia ever again Gabe or I am not responsible for my actions,"His words held so much venom in them as his eyes were seething with rage.

Gabriel gulped."You.... and Emilia....When?" He blinked rapidly."How?"

Marcello rolled his eyes."We met before our parents got married and she's carrying my children. So. Back. The. Fuck. Off."

Gabriel's eyes widened with shock."She's  pregnant and with your child...ren."

Marcello huffed a deep breathe while trying his hardest not to show irritated he was."Yes, you idiot what are you deaf?"

Gabriel finally seemed to snap back into somewhat of a conscious state.

Gabriel looked into his brothers eyes before asking the million-dollar question."Do you love her?"

Surprisingly Marcello felt the response roll off his tongue without even thinking and without any hesitation what's so ever."Yes, she is my everything."

Gabriel chuckled."Finally, there's someone who's gotten to that ice-cold heart of yours. I am happy for you, "He said, sincerely before enveloping Marcello in a hug.
*
*
*
Emilia
As Emilia was making her way into the kitchen to fix herself something to eat she saw her brother coming out of Xavier's study.

He was dressed in a black tux and his jet black hair was jelled back.

Noah looked sad beyond explanation and his hazel eyes were fixed on the ground.

"Noah,"Emilia called for him but he didn't answer."Noah."She called again.

This time his head shot up and his eyes fixated on the direction of the noise.

Emilia took a step closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder but this only made Noah flinch, fear very evident in his hazel eyes.

Emilia wanted so badly to start firing questions at him but she didn't want to question him with Xavier being a couple of feet from them so she took his hand in hers and dragged him out into the backyard.

There were a couple of people setting up for the gathering but they were far out by the pool area.

Emilia turned to Noah, her brown eyes held a fire within them when she asked, "Where were you, and don't you dare bull shit me, Noah?"

Noah sighed."I don't... I don't think you want to hear what I have to say, "He declared while shaking his head.

Emilia rolled her eyes."What do you mean you don't think I want to hear what you have to say?"She didn't even try to cover up how irritated she was.

Noah pinched the bridge of his nose."Emilia, I really think it's best that I don't tell you."

Emilia put her hands on her hips and looked Noah in the eyes before saying."I want to know, Noah. You can't just disappear for two months and expect me not to ask questions."

Noah closed his eyes for a split second before nodding." You know that bullshit story that Mom told us when Dad left?"He asked, pacing back and forth.

She nodded."Yeah the one where he couldn't take the pressure of having three kids at a young age so he walked out on us."

Noah couldn't help but chuckle sarcastically."Yeah well it's a lie. A big fat mother fucking lie."

Emilias eyebrows furrowed in confusion."Why would she lie?"
*****
Hi babies I hope all's well with you guys.

please vote and comment!!!

I want to know your thoughts!!

It could be literally one comment and it makes my day

and I want to say thanks for the endless support you guys give I really appreciate it.

Until next time

∞XOXO∞