Chapter 16

Marcello couldn't believe the beautiful sight before him. It all seemed so surreal. The image on the ultrasound machine was showing his baby.

Dr. Carter smiled as looked at the screen." Well, that's okay at least you are here now. By the looks of things, you are 16 weeks pregnant which you might be able to find out the gender of your baby. Do you want to hear the heartbeat?"

Emilia nodded."Yeah, that would be amazing."

She clicked a button and the whole room filled with the sound of her babies her beat."Well, Emilia, it looks like your having twins. "

Marcello smiled. He and Emilia were having two babies, not one. He was going to be a father to two children.

"Do you want to know your babies' genders?" Dr. Carter asked pulling Emilia out of her trance.

Emilia could only nod because of her shocked state."Okay, baby, A is a....boy and baby two is also a boy congratulations you're having identical  twin boys." Emilia couldn't help the tear that fell down her cheek.

Two boys. Two identical twin boys. His heirs. He wondered if they were going to be like Emilia or himself in looks and personality.

Dr. Carter handed her a paper towel as she spoke."Do you have any questions or concerns?"

"No. Thank you Dr.Carter."She wiped her bump and got off the exam table.

"Oh, please call me Megan." She told her and then handed her the ultrasound photos. "Alright, then it was nice meeting you Emilia. I hope to see you again soon."

He had to remember to swipe an ultrasound photo for his office. He wasn't going to miss the chance to show off his children.

*

*

*

The minute Emilia walked in the door she was bombarded by her sister Natalia. "Where were you?  I called you like a dozen times and left you a hundred text messages but you didn't answer one." Natalia rambled her face getting red with anger.

'I was avoiding you on purpose' Emilia thought but she knew if she told her that Natalia will blow her top off.

Emilia rolled her eyes."I had a doctor's appointment at 6:30 pm, then I went out to eat because I was hungry and then I went to go buy baby shoes," Emilia replied in a nonchalant tone.

Natalia was beyond angry at how calm she seemed." Did you forget we were supposed to go out at 8:00 pm?" She asked placing her hands on her hips."It's already 8:15 pm."

"No, really I totally lost track of time. I'm sorry Natalia maybe next time." Emilia tried to hide her smile as she walked passed her sister but before she can make it far Natalia stopped her.

"Oh no, you don't we are still going out," Natalia said excitedly, with a smirk plastered on her face. Emilia so badly wanted to slap that smirk off. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones or maybe she was starting to realize how really annoying Natalia is.

She kept chanting to her self. 'After tomorrow I will no longer see her.'  That statement right there made her smile so wide she looked like a crazy person.

Natalia clapped." Now chop chop we don't have all day go get ready I bought you a new dress, heels, and lingerie. They are all sitting on your bed." Emilia shook her head at her sister.

Emilia sighed."I'm going to be a mother soon Natalia. I can't be doing stuff like this." Natalia rolled her eyes.

"Just because your going to be a mother doesn't mean all fun ends."She smiled and then pushed Emilia in the direction of her room."Now come on the men of New York are waiting to be ravished." Emilia couldn't help but scrunch her nose in disgust. She never knew how her sister kept it causal with every man she's been with. Was she not afraid of catching an STD.

Emilia turned to look at Natalia before stating, "Fine I'm going with you but I'm not sleeping with anyone." Natalia rolled her eyes a smirk once again plastered on her flawless face.

She chuckled."We will see about that."She flipped her freshly dyed ever so straight jet black hair to the side." You said that last time and look where you are now, pregnant by a bartender."She said the last part with so much disgust Emilia couldn't hide it this time. She glared at Natalia.

For some reason, insults that were directed towards her didn't make her blood tick as much as insults towards Marcello and her babies.

Emilia took a step towards Natalia her eyes protecting into Natalia's green ones." He may be a bartender but he is the father of my children so you will show respect when referring to him. Do I make myself clear Natalia?"

*****

Hey my babies

So Emilias gained somewhat of a backbone.

What do you think Natalias reaction will be?

Please vote!!

Please comment!!!

Next Chapter will be up by Sunday of next week probably earlier but I am giving you guys the latest date.

Any who

Until next time

My darlings

∞XOXO∞