Chapter 29

Emilia

Emilia's eyes tore away from the scene and looked at a gaping Marcello, her eyes filled with fear.

"Did you say, Maria as in your ex?"She asked him as her heart was beating erratically.

She sat there for a while waiting for him to answer, waiting for him to say something but he said nothing. He didn't even give her a gesture to deny the fact.

His mouth was still agape will starting at the woman.

She couldn't blame him.

The woman was absolutely stunning.

She was tall and curvy with luscious long blonde hair cascading on her back. Her eyes a baby blue color and her skin tan and absolutely flawless.

Emilia shook her head at her own stupidity.

She thought she could compare with a woman as gorgeous as her.

'Gosh, I am an idiot.'

Emilia shook her head at her own stupidity.

' Maybe it was for the best if I did leave New York and went back to the U.K. Clearly he still has feelings for Maria and who am I to stand in his way.'

She glanced one more time at Marcello and then made her way to her room.

Once she made it there she quickly began gathering her things.

When she was nearly halfway done when she heard her door slam open. Emilia jolted from shock and then looked up to find a fuming Marcello.

She paid him no mind and continued to gather the rest of her things.

"Are you trying to drive me, insane woman?"He grumbled, glaring at her.

She once again continued on ignoring him but Marcello was not having it.

He took hold of her elbow and turned her towards him.

She rolled her eyes, clearly, she was annoyed with him."What do you want Marcello?"

This question made Marcello's jaw clench."What do you mean what do I want?" He looked at her with his brows furrowed." You just up and left and then I come here to find you gathering your things with your plane ticket and passport on hand as if a couple of hours ago we didn't discuss anything about our future."

Emilia gave him a mocking look and then continued gathering her things while she spoke, "There is no us, Marcello because simply we never discussed 'us'.You are nothing but my babies father and I should have understood that earlier instead of stupidly letting myself.................. I think it's best for me to leave."She brought herself to finally meet his eyes.

"I don't understand what happened?"He asked, almost completely hopeless.

Emilia smiled faintly tears beginning to form in her brown eyes." I saw the way you looked at her and clearly, you still have feelings for her, and uh I don't want me or the babies to stand in your way." By the time she finished talking tears were pouring down her face.

She told herself she didn't want to cry and here she was producing a damn waterfall.

'Ughhhh damn these hormones.'

Marcello placed her face between his hands and began wiping her tears with his thumbs."Emilia mia cara (my darling) I don't love her. I never loved her and never will love her. I only love you and will always love you. You are my everything."

"You love me?"She asked and the tears began pouring once again.

He nodded while smiling."Yes, I love you."

Emilia smiled back." and I love you."

Marcello leaned in and placed his lips on hers. Emilia responded to the kiss with urgency so strong it felt unreal.

It was as if she needed him to breathe.

Her heart was beating rapidly.

Marcello pulled away from the kiss and began placing kisses on her neck."Emilia, I want you. God, I want you so bad," He groaned.

She blushed slightly."I want you, too."
*
*
*
Gabriel

Gabriel kept analyzing her trying to figure out if it was her.

His Maria.

The one he thought he lost 5 years ago.

She looked like Maria in every sense of the way.

From her blonde hair to her baby blue eyes to her beautiful curvy figure.

Her smile was the same.

Her walk was the same.

He snapped out of his trance when he saw her head in the direction of the bathroom.

Gabriel looked to see if anyone was watching and then quickly followed behind her.

He waited for her to enter and just when she was about to close the door of the bathroom he placed his shoe like a wedge to stop the door from closing.

His eyes met hers before he quickly entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Her face stood emotionless as she looked back at him not an ounce of fear present.

The woman before him was not the shallow girl he once knew.

She was oozing with confidence and for some odd reason, he was turned on.

"Hello, Maria it's good to see you again."

She smiled a smile in which he could tell was fake."I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are referring to. My name is Olivia."

Gabriel couldn't help but laugh."Really?"She nodded without any hesitation and he took his opportunity to grab her hand in which of course she tried to resist but he kept her hand steady before pulling up the dress sleeve to reveal a birthmark.

She shook her head before stating in all but smug tone, "That doesn't prove anything."

Gabriels eyes sparkled."You're right but this will."He used her arm to bring her closer to him before planting his lips on hers and not even a second later she responded to his kiss with urgency.

He then pulled back and when he was her a disheveled mess he couldn't help the smirk that graced his lips.

For the first time, he was seeing emotions in her eyes, love, longing, and lust.

She still loved him and this was enough to keep the smirk on his face.

"That shouldn't have happened I'm a married woman." 

The information disheartened him at first but then he remembered she was under a different identity. So. that meant Olivia was married not Maria.

"Clearly not to a man you love."

She shook her head."I love my husband very much."Maria turned her head after finishing that statement.

Gabriel nodded his head while trying to stifle a laugh."I believe you."

She narrowed her eyes at him."I do."

"I'm glad to know after all these years your heart still belongs to me."

"You're delusional," She stated and then walked out of the bathroom.

**************

Hi, my babies I hope all's well with you guys.

Sorry, I couldn't update twice last week because I had finals. I will try to update three times a week either this week or the next.

please vote and comment!!!

Please Share and follow!!!

Until next time

∞XOXO∞