Chapter 10

Marcello

Marcello woke up with the sun shining brightly on his eyelids to find Emilia laying there on his chest with their legs entangled together and to his surprise fully clothed. He hasn't just slept with a woman ever not even with Maria and this scared every fiber, in his bones because he liked the feeling of having his woman and baby in his arms at the same time. For some odd reason, he couldn't point out they gave him strength, a reason to live.

He pulled up his wrist swiftly and checked the time. He had to be in his company for a meeting with his cousin Antonio.

He slid her head off his chest slowly but calmly. Marcello placed a kiss on her temple that caused jolts of electricity to run up and down his body, as her intoxicating scent filled his nostrils it made one place in particular jump in excitement. Her effect on him was uncanny.

He quickly showered, changed, and left his room before he did something that was uncalled for.

Emilia

Emilia woke up and based on the strong Bleu de Channel cologne and the comfy Tempur Pedic mattress she knew she wasn't in her own room. Her eyes widened as she felt a strong sense of deja vu consume her. She couldn't have slept with him again. Emilia's breathing became heavier and her heartbeat quickened as she pulled the blanket off of her small figure. She felt a sense of relief wash over her because she didn't want him to think her body was open for his pleasure anytime he pleased.

Emilia hopped off his bed but stopped when something about her reflection caught her eyes in Marcello's mirror. She hadn't noticed until this moment but her belly looked big even though she was wearing one of Marcello's shirts which were, pretty baggy. She thought she could hide her pregnancy for at least a month or two but clearly at this rate by then everyone would know. She had to talk to her mom and fast because she knew she would be mad if she found out from someone other than her.

*

*

*

Juliana 

"Juliana where are the girls?"Xavier asked, skimming the dining room slowly.

She took a deep breath before leaving her seat, "They're probably in their rooms. I will go get them." Her first thought was to check Natalia's room and so she headed up the stairs but froze in her tracks when she heard Emilia's voice.

"Natalia......I have to tell you something."Emilia glanced at Natalia while she shook her head.

"What is it?"She asked, fumbling with her fingers.

Emilia pulled out her pinkie before saying, "You promise not to judge."Natalia chuckled, grasping her sisters pinkie.

"Am I really in a place to judge you?"Emilia shook her head taking this as a sign to splurge.

"I'm pregnant."Natalia's eyes widened as she stepped back.

"Are you sure, I mean ahh wow?"Natalia was shocked, no shocked would be an understatement. This was the last thing she expected out of Emilia."Who's the father?"

Emilia hesitated a bit before finally speaking, "It's the bartender from that night."She didn't want to put Marcello in any danger and this was the only way to ensure it.

The door burst open, "Please tell me your joking?"Juliana asked, with worry all over her face."Emilia, I expected more from you."

"Mum please I-I"

Seeing Emilia could barely muster a sentence Natalia quickly stepped in, "Mum she was heartbroken by that jackass what did you expect?"

"Not this for sure. Emilia your still so young and have a whole life ahead of you darling. How are you going to raise a child when you're still in the process of completing your internship?"

"I could easily get my teaching license and teach at a high school or something I have all the classes all I need to do is take the test."She replied while fumbling with her hands.

Her mother crossed her arms looking Emilia directly in the eye, "What are we going to tell people that you got pregnant of a drunken one-night stand and you don't even remember the father?"

Emilia

Emilia looked at her mother in shock, "If that's what you're worried about I will leave after the summer gathering to the U.K  that way you don't have to see me or my child that you're so ashamed of."

"I believe that would be for the best."Her Mom replied, and Emilia didn't even spare her mother a glance before she walked away in tears.

Emilia quickly ran towards the kitchen to grab some food but she bumped into Marcello on her way.

He groaned, "What is up with you and bumping into me?"

She couldn't look at him because one she was scared of the expression on his face and two she was crying. She didn't want him to see her like that again.

"I-I am sorry."She croaked, he noticed the despair in her voice and so he placed his hand on her chin and pulled it upwards.

He gave her a look of disgust"Why are you always crying?"He practically boomed.

She wiped away her tears and turned to leave but he grasped her hand roughly.

"Stop crying."

She flinched before saying, "Marcello you're hurting me. Let go."  

He let go of her and walked away but not before nudging her with his shoulder.

Emilia couldn't take his cold treatment so like always she had to confront the person in her own signature way. She wasn't going to allow him to toy with her so she had to put him in his place.

She followed him to his room and slammed the door shut causing Marcello to turn. The minute their eyes locked he rolled his eyes. 

***********************************************************************************************

Hello My Babies 

Please let me know what you think?

Why is Marcello being such a prick?

Any Ideas?

Please Comment § Vote!!!!!!!

Until Next Time 

∞XOXO∞