Chapter 2

Emilia

8 Weeks Later.......

"Natalia open the bloody door," Emilia yelled, ready to knock down the wooden door with all her might.

Emilia knew if her sister continued to hog up the bathroom, she would never make it to work on time. Natalia knew this segment yet she chooses to ignore that and Emilia's threats to kill her when she walked out.

"Go use Mum's bathroom or Noah's."She retorted, rolling her eyes while straightening her hair.

"Yeah, but all my things are in this bathroom."She hissed, raking a hand through her wavy brown hair.

Continuing to wait for her sister she circled the room impatiently as her stomach violently began to contract to make its way up her esophagus and to her throat, without much thought Emilia used her hand to cover her mouth, running to her brother's toilet across the hall where she threw up more rapidly than a firing machine gun emptying out the remaining content of her stomach.

Once she finished she stood up inhaling a deep breath and then washed her face without even taking a glance at her pale reflection.

She walked back to her room with her hands on her hips to find Natalia finally exiting the bathroom."Oh, you finally decided to exit the bloody bathroom after two whole hours."Natalia gaged at her sister's remark.

"You know I have to look good working for Vogue magazine especially considering the fact that sexy Australian is the main model."Natalia squealed jumping around the room like a two-year-old on Christmas morning while of course Emilia glared at her with rage seeing through her eyes and Natalia stayed rooted to her spot almost forgetting her sister's threats." Em..."

"I am going to suck every bit of happiness from you and murder you brutally."She chased her sister around the room for less than five seconds until Natalia stopped on her bed panting dramatically.

"Well someone hasn't gotten laid in a while now was Mcsexy, not good enough to stratify your needs "Emilia gaped at her sister's lack of embarrassment. She knew that topic wasn't up for discussion and it causes her to blush the color of a tomato.

"You bitch stop it."She snarled and Natalia cackled so hard she fell to the ground."You know the real reason is my boss the Grinch himself will yell his lungs out."She jolted the drawer shut and grabbed a pair of jeans.

She snorted folding her arms, "Em you had the brains out of our senior class, you made a 5.0 GPA and you were Valedictorian why do you even want to become teach a bunch of ungrateful whiny brats when you can become a doctor or a lawyer?" Emilia threw a glare in her direction because she hated explaining the fact that interests and brains fall into two different categories.

"You know that I'm not interested in those fields of expertise they just don't speak to me and besides you have been trying to talk me out of doing this for six years now don't you get exhausted."Natalia sighed and take a minute to reobserve his sister before nodding her head.

"Whatever I just don't want you to regret it but if you're happy with the career then...."She trails off waiting for her sister's response.

"I'm happy trust me teaching at the university just gets me excited even though the students can be hella annoying but overall everything is great."She beamed, rubbing her sister's shoulder for comfort, and Natalia smiled engulfing her sister in a hug.

*

*

*

After Emilia left Natalia recognized her Mum was dressed fancier than usual so she decided to follow a habit she got into lately.