Chapter 7

Emilia

Emilia came out sooner than later with a smile on her face but once she saw results in his hands the smile faded as she quickly grabbed it from his hands.

"Who's the bastard's father?" Marcello's cold eyes narrowed to the test results in her hand and then locked with Emilia's but her gaze averted from his in fear of his reaction. After all, he was the only one she slept with. His tone slightly became louder as he said,"Answer me, Emilia."She squinted her eyes releasing a breath she didn't realize she was holding finally managing to muster, "There um go...ing to be here soon."He raked a hand through his hair in frustration. This time he placed his hands on her shoulders tightening his grip while yelling he demanded. "Answer me." A tear stroked down her pale cheek as she stuttered," I....t It's um yours."He stepped closer to her causing Emilia's breathing to hitch involuntarily as his cold glare became more intense."You're a lier."

She shook her head and suddenly a bolt of courage shot through her she wasn't going to allow anyone to talk about her like that even if it was the father."I'm not lying. You know I was a virgin."

"That doesn't mean you weren't whoring around with some other man right after."He hissed and she couldn't help but slap him right across the face.

"You know what? Fuck you, Marcello. I don't need you and neither does my child."She trailed off before saying."You know they say you hate or dislike a person because deep within you-you're just like them. You hate your father so much that there's a  fear within you that surges to be just like your heartless father but what you don't realize is how you're a mirrored image of his cold complexion. My child is better off without a father like you."

Marcello

For some reason, those words hit him hard. They pained him, more than Maria's rejection of him.

He tried to convince himself that he would be nothing like his father multiple times but maybe Emilia was right maybe his hatred towards his father had become fear and soon enough he would be a spitting image of him but he didn't want that. He wanted to be completely opposite of him.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey My Lovely Readers 

So what do you think Marcello will do?

Any ideas about the woman (Maria) who rejected him?

Please Comment!!!!

Your thoughts inspire me to write!!!!!!

Please Vote!!!!!!

Until Next Time 

∞XOXO∞