Chapter 23

"My mother is keeping secrets again and now more than ever it shouldn't bother me but she knows why Noah left and won't tell me but I am hoping today when he returns I can get it out of him."She nodded her head.

Marcello reached for the one strand of hair that fell from Emilia's tight bun and placed it behind her ear." Why do you say now more than ever?"He asked confusion was evident in his features.

Emilia sarcastically laughed without any emotion."Don't get me started." She unconsciously rubbed her bump while she spoke.

Marcello followed her hand movement and then asked ever so cautiously."Is it our babies?"

She looked at him and then nodded."That's part of the reason and another part is I am having the boys of a "bartender" in which they don't even consider a father in the first place, outside of wedlock so all in all they consider my boy's bastards."

Marcello's jaw clenched."I am sick of them treating you guys like this." His figure tensed as he spoke. "Let's tell the family that you're pregnant by me and that we are together."He reaches out to take her hand in his. His blue eyes held so much love within their depths.

Emilia smiled internally but fear of what would happen to Marcello made her immediately shake her head." No, Marcello are you crazy? Your father will kill you this time, there is no doubt about it."

He placed her hands on top of each other and held them ever so tightly as he spoke with determination in his voice, "If you guys are by my side then I will walk through hell and never glance back."

Emilia sighed."Marcello I am with you," she took his hand and placed it on her bump." we are with you but if you're going to get out of this alive we need a more strategic plan."He was reluctant at first but he eventually nodded in agreement.

"Okay," He said and took her into his embrace."You know I have never had that?"He pulled back a little and looked into her brown orbs.

She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion." What?"

Marcello smiled his blue eyes glistened in the light."Someone to watch out for me. I have always had to watch out for myself and though I don't need it, I do appreciate it."

Emilia bit her lip slightly."Though you don't need it I will always watch out for you."With that reply, Marcello wrapped his arm around Emilia and placed her head on his chest.

Her heart was beating too fast to keep up with, her legs felt of jello and his touch made her feel like jolts of electricity were run in up and down her pale skin and it was at that moment she realized she loved him with all her heart.

Emilia looked up at Marcello her eyes dancing with mirth as a smile made its way on her lips.

Marcello smiled.

He loved seeing her happy.

He wanted to always keep that smile on her beautiful face.

He tapped her nose ever so lightly before asking."What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?"

She got up slowly and then sat on his lap and without even hesitating Marcello's hands made their way onto her waist.

The proximity made his heart race and her full pink lips made his brain run wild with unholy thoughts.

Without much thought, he leaned forward and smashed his lips against hers. Emilia responded with just as much urgency as he began with. She opened her mouth slightly and without missing a beat Marcello placed his tongue into her mouth. A groan escaping his mouth because of how good it felt to kiss Emilia. He should have known she was different when he had these crazy feelings for her when they first met but now it was as if they were multiplied by a 100 and the fact that she was bearing his children in her womb only made his desire for her way worse.

Not only did it multiply her beauty and physical attributes but something about the women he loved carrying not one but two of his children made him want to keep her in his room all to himself.

She was his and he would have the head of the man who tried even glancing at her.

He never ever felt this possessive over any woman before just her.

She held so much power over him and it scared him to know that this woman right here the one sitting in his lap can either make him stronger or destroy him.

He didn't know how to explain it but that fear itself made him cling to her harder.

He would willingly and without any hesitation walk through hellfire for Emilia and his children.
******

Hello, guys I missed you guys greatly.

I hope you guys are doing well with all this crazy ish going on at the moment and I hope you guys continue to do well

I personally enjoyed writing this chapter!!!

I pray you guys enjoyed reading!!!

Thanks for reading :)

Please don't forget to comment and vote!!!

∞XOXO∞