Chapter 27

Emilias eyes brows furrowed in confusion."Why would she lie to us?"

"To cover up her affair?"

Emilias eyes widened."I-uh- what?"

Noah nodded while continuing to pace back and forth."Our mother who once again is full of surprises had an affair and do you want to know who the man is?"

Emilia was shocked beyond belief.

She knew her mother was an awful human being but she didn't think she had it in her to cheat.

"Xavier."

Emilia blinked rapidly."As in the same one, she's married to."Noah nodded.

"How did they know each other and since when?"She asked while gnawing on her lip.

Noah laughed, humorlessly ."This one is a killer. She met him about 18 years ago at a bar."Emilias face fell.

"18 years. 18 years. 18 years."Emilia yelled out in frustration."She's been with him for 18 years and has never once...."Emilias eyes widened."Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Noah is Xavier your-"

"My biological father, yes."

"Are you sure?"She asked her voice hopeful.

Noah nodded his head while his eyes met the ground."Emilia the day I left for the U.K I took some strands of Xavier's hair follicles from his hairbrush so I could do a DNA test and sure enough that Xavier is my biological father and I mean come on look at me Emilia I look like that ass hole. The same hair color, the same skin color, the same nose, the same lips, the same build, the only thing I have from Mom is her hazel eyes. "

"How did you find out?"

Noah gave a heavy sigh."I heard them over-talking one night. Of course, I couldn't stay quiet about it and confronted Mom and you know her she only picks and chooses what she tells you. It wasn't after I did the DNA test and made somewhat kind of peace with the results until I decided to confront her once again and that's when Xavier decided to step in."

Emilia stood there completely speechless.

She didn't know what to say.

She looked up and met Noah's eyes."My Dad-"

Noah's hazel orbs lit up."He is a good man. When he found out she cheated he forgave her. When he found out about me he was fine with raising me as his own but then he found out she never really actually ended her affair with Xavier and that's when he called it quits and filed for divorce. Within that divorce trial, he asked for full custody of all three of us but because our mother had Xavier backing her up she got full custody and he didn't even get so much as visitation rights. A couple of months later after the divorce trial, he got a restraining order filed against him so even if he wanted to contact us he really couldn't have."Emilia didn't realize she was crying until a teardrop pricked her hand.

Her breathing became heavier as she asked, "How did you-"

"A buddy of mines father is a lawyer and he helped me get a hold of the case file."

Emilia blinked rapidly."What about the black eye that she said he gave her?"

Noah shook his head."I don't think that was him and if we're being honest knowing Mom it was probably painted on there for the dramatics. Besides he's been involved with a woman for nearly 5 years now and has a child with her there would have been a complaint somewhere along the lines, "He explained while gesturing with his hands.

"So she lied."Emilia was nodding her head profusely now.

She was beyond annoyed with her Mother's lies.

She wanted so badly to confront her but she knew it wasn't in her or anyone else's best interest because she had Xavier backing her up.

"Why am I surprised I mean who in their right mind willingly gets married to a man like Xavier?"She asked her self and Noah laughed wholeheartedly."He put his sons and their Mom through hell."

Noah's left brow quirked up in curiosity."How do you know that?"

Emilias eyes widened."Did I-"

Noah smiled while shaking his head."Yeah, yeah you did."

Emilia slapped a hand against her head in frustration before beginning to speak."Okay okay I will tell you as long as"

Noah one right again interrupted."Cross my heart hope to die are you happy now please continue." He pointed towards Emilia once he was finished speaking.

Emilia gave a heavy sigh."Do you remember that guy I met at the bar a couple of months ago?"Noah nodded."Well, that guy is Marcello."

Noah began coughing."The same one as in Xaviers son as in technically also my half brother."

She nodded before continuing."Well I'm pregnant by him with twins and we sort of are in a relationship.......it's complicated."She told him while squinting her eyes.

Noah couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter."Tell me about it."
**************

Hi babies I hope all's well with you guys.

please vote and comment!!!

Please Share and follow!!!

Until next time

∞XOXO∞