Chapter 19

Emilia folded her arms across her chest, her expression matching his hard one."I'm not changing my dress."

Marcello's figure hardened at her response as his grey-blue eyes met her brown ones as if asking for her to challenge him."Pardon?"

Emilia took a step forward as if to say challenge accepted."You heard me. I am not changing."She rolled her eyes and began walking towards the exit but before she could even open the door Marcello placed his hand on her wrist in a firm grip stopping her. 

He pointed his finger at her accusingly."You are really testing my patience woman." 

Emilia simply shrugged her shoulders."I don't care. I am not changing. If you want you can sit here and mope about it but I am leaving." She told him as she removed her hand from his grip and then opened the door but Marcello was too quick to close it.

He growled ."Fine, but if you leave my sight for one second I can not promise that this will be a peaceful night."Emilia quirked her eyebrow in curiosity.

"What could you possibly do?"

Marcello smirked."Darling, the question isn't what I could possibly do but what can't I do."He declared and opened the door for her.  "Let's just say I will make the night a very promising one if one man just one so much as looks at you the wrong way."He showed her his fist.

Emilia stared at Marcello in disbelief ."No way." 

Marcello winked at her."Yes, way vita mia(my life)."

Emilia couldn't believe her ears.

'He's definitely crazy' She thought.

But I will hand it to him he's incredibly sexy when he speaks Italian.

Marcello laughed as he placed a kiss on her cheek."Oh, Bellissima(beautiful), you haven't seen the half of it." 

Emilia gasped as her hands made their way to her mouth."Did I say that out loud?"Her eyes widened in horror.

Marcello nodded."Yeah, you kinda did."

A deep blush crept onto her cheeks."All of it?"He nodded once again smiling.

*

*

*

"Come on Emilia stop being a party pooper. Come dance with me, "Natalia shouted over the loud music as downed yet another shot of tequila while moving her hips from side to side.

Emilia shook her head."No, thank you. I'm good. I'm sure you can party for the both of us."She told her as she took a sip from her Blackberry Italian Soda.

"At least drink something with alcohol in it."Emilia rubbed her temple.

Natalia was really urking her nerves.

Drunk Natalia was even more pushy and annoying than sober Natalia.

Emilia shook her head once again as she flipped through her baby magazine."Yeah, no thanks. You know I'm pregnant now and I can't really consume alcohol." She rubbed her bump while speaking in a could it not be any more obvious tone. 

Natalia rolled her eyes."I mean a glass or two won't hurt the little pes-..babies."She thought she caught her self in time enough for Emilia not to hear but boy was she wrong.

Emilia turned to face Natalia, her brown eyes shooting daggers at her."And you would know-how?" Emilia chuckled sarcastically."Oh, Natalia, are you trying to give me advice off of the one day that you were pregnant."

******

I know I know its a short chapter but I felt like this was a good place to end the chapter sorry. Next chapter will be longer I promise 

A lot more drama is promised in the next couple of chapters

Anywho thanks for reading!!

Please comment !!!

More comments=Happier author=Faster updates=happy reader :)

Please show some love by voting!!!

Until Next Time 

My babies

∞XOXO∞