Chapter 20

Emilia turned to face Natalia, her brown eyes shooting daggers at her."And you would know-how?" Emilia chuckled sarcastically."Oh, Natalia, are you trying to give me advice off of the one day that you were pregnant."

All color drained from Natalia's face."How did you know about that?"

Emilia rolled her eyes."You'd have to be an idiot not to know Natalia. You were constantly throwing up, you were always nauseous, you ate more food than you ever consumed in a lifetime, you were dizzy, your breast were swole, and your cravings were out of wack. I was waiting for you to tell me. I was waiting for you to take responsibility but who was I kidding you never take responsibility for anything you have done so I wasn't surprised when you aborted your baby. You know it's sad to say this because I'm a person who would never advise someone to abort their child but I'm glad you did because that child would be living a horrid life with a mother who's heartless, and conceited, and judgmental."Natalia looked at Emilia as if she grew two heads.

She was shocked, to say the least.

Her sister would never say such cruel words to a person no matter how mad she was.

Natalia glanced at Emilia a look of disgust morphing onto her."When did you become like this?"

Emilia couldn't help but smirk." The minute you and your mother decided it was such a big crime to have a baby out of wedlock so you decided to ship me off."

Natalia rolled her eyes."The problem isn't only you having a baby excuse me, babies, out of wedlock but the fact there from a one-night stand with a bartender who probably doesn't have a dollar to his name."She chuckled and flipped her hair while saying the remaining part of the sentence."He's poor Emilia. I mean if you're going to get knocked up at least get knocked up by someone with a black card."She flipped her hair once more.

She was irking her nerves.

Emilia didn't know if it was the hormones or not but she so badly wanted to pull out Natalias extensions so she wouldn't flip her hair every couple of seconds like she was a Barbie on a high school cheerleading squad.

"Oh, that makes sense so you aborted your baby because he or she didn't offer you finical security by the man that knocked you up."

Natalia nodded her head."And I would do it again in a heartbeat."She took a step towards Emilia and pointed her index finger at her."You should take a page from my book and abort those little pests because if you don't no man will, fully accept those bastards and you will be stuck raising them both alone. " Emilia glared at her.

Emilia's eyes held rage within their depths as her muscles tensed while she was speaking. "Listen to me Natalia because I will not repeat myself. You can talk trash about me all you want. I will let you bask in that as you please but the minute no the second you start talking trash about my children and the father of my children is that same second I become your worst nightmare."

Natalia laughed."What could you possibly do?"

A  full-blown smirk made its way on Emilia's red-painted lips as she waved her phone in front of Natalia to show her she was recording her this whole time."Let's just say if this got out you won't even be able to take a whiff of a black card."

Natalia's skin was pale as a ghost as she visibly gulped."You couldn't," she laughed nervously."You wouldn't."

It was Emilia's turn to laugh."Try me, Natalia, I dare you."She took a step closer to her and pointed her finger at Natalia than back at herself as she spoke, "Just so we're clear because you tend to be a little dense sometimes if you speak so much as one ill word about my children and their father this recording will get sent to the man you are dating at that time so your chances of retaining a black card will diminish each time." 

By the time Emilia was finished Natalia was in tears.

Emilia mock gasped."Awwww, sis, are you crying," She chuckled as she placed her hand on Natalia's shoulder." Save the crocodile tears for someone who actually cares."

Natalia's breathing was ragged as she spoke, "You're a bitch."

And without another word Emilia left the bar.

The minute she stepped outside and took a breath of fresh air she felt like she wasn't suffocated anymore. 

"Are you okay?"A familiar deep voice asked. That same familiar deep voice that makes her heart beat faster and her legs feel like jello is that familiar deep voice that makes her smile no matter how shitty her day has been.

She turned her head in the direction of his voice to find him standing there with a look of concern in his beautiful blue eyes.

****

So as promised the chapter is longer but I am sorry to say this chapter was not all Emilia and Marcello because when I was writing I decided to take a different approach sorry.

But I promise the next chapter will be all about Emilia and Marcello and maybe the chapter after that who knows.

Since I didn't add that much Marcello and Emilia I will try my hardest to update Sunday.

 So did you like this chapter?

Please comment!!!

Please vote! 

Once again thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my book :)

Until next time 

∞XOXO∞