Chapter 34

"Emilia, "She could hear Marcello's handsome voice call but she so badly wanted to stay tucked into his bed and snuggled up with his duvet and pillow where his scent lingered everywhere.

She felt comfortable and slept so well here and not to mention she felt safe in between his arms or anywhere he was for that matter.

"Emilia, "He called again but this time she groaned and turned the other way.

This earned a chuckle from him.

"Il mio amore please wake up, "He begged and placed a feathery kiss on her neck which caused a moan to slip from her lips.

Her brown eyes promptly rushed open and she was met by the sight of Marcello's beautiful eyes staring back at her.

" I don't think I can ever get tired of looking at your beautiful eyes. I hope our boys have your eyes."She smiled while running her hand against his jaw.

Marcello pecked her on the lips."What's wrong with them getting your eyes?"He asked her softly.

She shook her head."But I want them to have your eyes," She whined and hid her face in the pillow next to her.

He chuckled at her childish behavior.

She turned around and looked at him through squinted eyes."What's so funny?"

He shook his head to indicate it was nothing but a smile was plastered on his handsome face.

"Why are you here annoying me and not at work?"She asked her tone clearly one of annoyance.

Marcello frowned."So you want me to leave?"He asked, and stood up in the process.

Emilia rolled her eyes and then got up and walked well not really walked but waddled towards him."No, Marcello, I don't want you to leave but you woke me up at an UnGodly hour and your children are starting to take a huge toll on me now that I'm further along and not to mention there bigger than the average baby because of your stupid genetics."She told him and then stood on her tippy toes and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Marcello smiled at the mention of their children being bigger than the average baby.

He placed his hand on her very visible bump before he spoke."How big have they-" Marcello and Emilias eyes both widened as they felt their babies kick for the first time.

Emilia felt her eyes water."Did you feel that Marcello?"He quickly nodded his head and then nealed down in front of her bump to get a better feel but they stopped kicking."Talk again, talk again they seem to like the sound of your voice."She told him while tears were running down her cheeks.

"Uhhh... let's see-"He once again felt a kick but this time it was the both of them one each kicking at both his hands."Hi, boys, I'm your father and I want to tell you guys I love you and I'm attached to you even though I haven't met you." Emilia ran her hand through his hair as he was speaking.

She could see the love he held for the twins in his eyes as he spoke.

Gosh, curse this man he made her fall for him over and over again.

"Emilia, "Marcello called her which drew her out her train of thoughts.

She smiled at him."Yes, Marcello."

He stood up straight."Thank you," Marcello told her with a smile plastered on his handsome face.

Emilia scrunched her brows in confusion."For what?"

His smile widened as he opened up a box with a diamond ring inside of it."I wanted to do this outside on the terrace of a fancy restaurant with music playing and rose petals everywhere but within the few months I've known you I've come to realize you appreciate sentimental things rather than fancy things. I was planning on doing this later but the boys gave me a brilliant opportunity. Emilia I want to thank you for coming into my life,for breaking my hard exterior, for being the reason why I'm happy to be alive, for keeping the boys even though everyone including myself was against it and I thank my lucky stars that you never once gave in, for putting up with the changes in your body to keep them, and for carrying them and nurturing them every single day and I would like to continue to thank you for the rest of my life for everything that you have given me that as if you allow me the honor to be, by yourside as your husband." By the time he finished his speech Emilia was a sobbing mess."Don't cry tesero,"He told her, his blue eyes holding holding sadness within them as he wiped her tears away.

"Yes, I will mary you,"She told him and he immediately placed the ring on her finger after hearing her reply.

Marcello placed his hands on her waist before he whispered in her ear."Happy birthday."

Emilia chuckled as she face palmed."Oh my God is that today? How did you know my birthday was today?"

Marcello rolled his eyes."Your obnoxious twin sister has been announcing it to the world for the whole entire month but to her dismay she won't be getting her big extravagant birthday party until they come back from-"Emilia tugged at his suit sleeve which caused him to stop speaking aburtly.

She rubbed her bump in a circular motion."As much as I would love to keep speaking about my annoying twin, we are hungry."

Marcello chuckled."And what do my angels feel like eating?"He asked placing his hand over Emilias on her bump.

"Your spicy lasgna."

Marcello nodded."One spicy lasgna coming right up."

************************

Hi guys as promised another chapter updated the very next day!!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Any thoughts on the chapter???

Please do comment them!!!!

Please vote!!!

Please Share and Follow!!!

It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks for all your support!!!!

See you tomorrow

∞XOXO∞