Chapter 37

Emilia

"Do you have to go, "Emilia asked in a whining tone while looking through an Italian baby name book?

Marcello smiled while fixing his tie."Amore you know I do. It's a very important meeting that I have postponed multiple times already."

Emilia pouted."Who am I going to cuddle with when I'm sleeping better yet how will I get sleep, you know the boys don't settle unless you are around."She folded her arms over her chest and stuck her lip out.

She realized she was acting like a child but she goes crazy when he's not there by her side for a couple of hours better yet a whole day and on top of that she will be sleeping alone.

There was too much suffering on her part.

It wasn't fair.

Marcello sat on the bed and took her hands in his."I promise I will face time you when I get there, and any breaks in between the meeting, and after the meeting, and right before you go to sleep better yet I will keep the face time open. It will be as if I was never gone."

Emilias brown orbs lit up."Really?"

"Yes, mia cara."She smiled before engulfing him in a hug.

She pulled away before flipping through the book and pointing to a name that interested her."What do you think of naming one of the twins Marcell?"She asked him her eyes sparkling at the thought of her babies.

Marcello chuckled playfully while fixing an imaginary crease on his suit."Baby, I'm starting to think you are obsessed with me."

Emilia rolled her eyes."Hardy har har you are so funny Mr. Dell'Amore," She said, in a sarcastic tone."All jokes aside what do you really think?"

Marcello couldn't help but smile."It's perfect soon to be Mrs. Dell'Amore."

Emilia froze.

Did he just say that?

He called her the future Mrs. Dell'Amore or was she hearing things.

'I mean he proposed but I didn't think he would want to get married any time soon giving his past.' She thought.

'He's probably just talking Emilia. It doesn't mean he wants to get hitched with you anytime soon.'

She respected him and his decisions and didn't want to push him to do anything he didn't want but he hasn't mentioned anything about the wedding.

'Girl it's been like two days, calm your ass.'

"Emilia, "Marcello called her interrupting her train of thought.

She made eye contact with him before smiling."Yes, Marcello."

He laid on his side before crossing his arms together."Do you want a big wedding?"

Emilias eyes widened.

Was this man reading her thoughts?

She shook her head."No, I would prefer something small and nothing too long because I am not a big fan of weddings."

Marcello nodded before clearing his throat."How about we get married next week?"He asked nonchalantly.
*****
I know I know the chapter is short and I do apologize but this is where I felt it was best to leave off the chapter plus it's a super cute chapter.

To make up for it I will be updating tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Any thoughts???

Please do comment, them!!!!

Please vote!!!

Please Share and Follow!!!

It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks for all your support!!!!

Until next time

∞XOXO∞