Chapter 7: more fun?

WARNING: IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO OBORA IS AND HAVENT READ THE MANGA, SKIP MIC'S PAST. 

Aizawa: careful Mic. If you drop the kid down the fucking stairs, that was the last time you will see me.

Mic: .. him aswell

Aizawa death glared Present Mic.

Aizawa: was that supposed to be funny?

Mic: dark humor, my friend, doesn't always work.

Aizawa: I will show you what also won't work if you don't shut that mouth of yours

Mic: MmmMmmmM (understood)

Start: Izuku POV        Later: 3rd POV

This time, I woke up on Aizawa's bed. Great. This is really comfy. Next to me was no one. Was I alone in a room full of items? Great.

I jumped up from the bed, only to fall into a trap.

My leg hit a wire, which made me fall into a blanket. The blanket caught me, and the two wheels on the roof started spinning, causing me to become a floating burrito. 

Izuku: Seriously?!

Aizawa: well, if this is one way to stop you from harming yourself, I will use it more often. 

Izuku: no! I literally look and feel like a burrito

Mic: serves you right

Izuku: put me down!

Aizawa: don't worry, the rope is my scarf. I just have to release. 

And that is what Aizawa did. He released and Deku fell on the ground.

Izuku: ouch?

Mic: well that was ugly

Aizawa: at least he didn't hurt himself!

Izuku: well excuse you, I hit my elbow.

Aizawa: mine got disintegrated, and?

...

Izuku: oh right, I forgot about that.

Mic: anyways! Enough with the arguing and angry faces! We are going to the arcade today!

Izuku: the... Arcade?? 

Aizawa: well, (GOOGLE FUCKING TRANSLATE KEEPS ON CHANGING WELL TO WEOK) we are going to two, actually. One is Dave and Buster's, and the other one is Round 1. E-

Mic: EXCITED LITTLE LISTENER?

Izuku: well, I have never been to the arcade before.

As Izuku said those lines, stretching his back, mic grabbed him and started carrying him to the car.

Izuku: FIRST TRAP NOW KIDNAPPING?! I AINT EVEN DRESSED!

Mic: WHO CARES IF YOU ARE DRESSED! WE ARE GIVING YOU A BETTER CHILDHOOD.

Aizawa: well, while those idiots run, I gotta go and pack like the fricking mom of the group. Yay. 

20 minutes later

Aizawa: alright, we are at Round 1. This place mostly has bowling and like, the claw machines? Anyways, go have fun with 'Papa', aka Mic, and have some fun. 

Izuku: where are you going?

Aizawa: to get beer. 

Izuku looked, confused.