Chapter 12: training

It was around 6:30am when Izuku woke up due to the sound of someone in the kitchen cooking. The smell went through the entire house. It smelled like bacon. Izuku hasn't had bacon in a while, so it was something to excite him. He quietly got off his bed without making a sound. He began by making his bed and brushing his teeth in their bathroom (every room has its own bathroom+the downstairs one, so 4 in total) Putting on some jeans and a black and white stripe shirt. He also had some black socks on and his earrings on. 

  He looked at himself. It was a really cute outfit, but he kept on thinking about how he looks. Oh jeez.. he though, looking at his stomach. Izuku had a normal weight, but he saw himself as someone fat. The bacon so far too.. what if I miss breakfas-

Then it hit Izuku. He remembered what Aizawa told him yesterday. No. I got to go there and enjoy my breakfast.. 

The first step was a hard one, but later on, he started accepting this more and more, until he made it to the kitchen. 

Mic: hey little listener.

Yamada said, giving Izuku a hug. 

Mic: you look great today

Izu: does it mean I looked awful before

Mic:UH- no! That's not what I meant! I meant that you look healthier and more happy and that like, I am happy that you actually came to eat and and-

Izu: I get it. Don't start mumbling like me, it is an awful trait to have. 

Mic just smiled and with that, Izuku went to sit at the table, next to Aizawa.

Aizawa: good morning kiddo. Feeling better?

Izu: I belive I do.

Aizawa: still getting used to this

Izu: yeah.. still getting used to

Aizawa: well today is going to be an interesting day at least. Just so you know, Shinso still didn't wake up because 1) he usually wakes up at 11, unless school. And 2) he got caught smoking again after you went to bed. 

Izu: lung breaker

Aizawa: you can say the same thing about yourself. 

Izuku just chuckled and put his head on Aizaw's shoulder, since he was still sleepy. Aizawa sighed, and put his blanket in the kid. Izu soon became sleepy and fell asleep in that position. 

Aizawa: problem child.. *aizawa whispered, patting his kid's head*

Sooner or later, Mic came to a sight of Izuku and his husband sleeping at the dinner table. He stood up and began carrying the kid first. He put him on the sofa in his sleeping bag, which was red. Then he picked up Shouta, and places him in the other sleeping bag, which was yellow. 

Mic: you two.. 

Shinso: *yawn* hey papa. 

Mic: oh hey Shin.. sorry I yelled at you yesterday

Shinso: it's alr. What's for breakfast. 

Mic: well, we are having bacon and eggs but.. today we are going to eat together

Shinso: wh- 

Shinso began talking, but stopped, noticing his brother and his father sleeping on the couch. 

Shinso: and I am the one who is always tired.

Izuku:you ain't always tired, you are just an insomniac.

Aizawa: what he said. 

Mic: yea they are right. You do have eyebags, but only because you stay up all night either watching something, playing, or smoking.

Shinso: three verses one isn't fair

Izuku: the world isnt fair, and?

Shinso:.. mood. 

After breakfast, everyone got in the car, but Mic got into the second one to go to his interview. He was already late, but that is alright since they can't start without him and he can't get fired since it is his company and his radio show. 

Aizawa and the kids went to the playground though.

Shinso: uhh dad. I mean thanks but like, we are both teenagers..

Aizawa: and?

Shinso: uhh well, I know none of us have been here like ever, but right now?

Aizawa: well Izuku is having fun

Shinso: wait what-

Izuku: WEEEEEE

Izu yelled, winging in the round swing. He was spinning and swinging and spinning and swinging and spinning, that it seemed like he was soon going to fall off.

Shinso: HEY ZUZU WAIT FOR ME

Aizawa: "wE aRe BoTh TeEnAgErs~" yea screw you being teenagers,you two are still kids. 

At the park, which contained the playground, Izuku and Shinso did getwierd looks, but those who did recieved a death glare from their father. That death glare is not a pleasant one if you ask me..

After the playground, they ran around the entire park. Everyone did four laps, but Izuku with his Super speed did 8. 

Shinso: using quirks ain't fair

Aizawa: I never said you can't use quirks

Izuku: and if he wanted to, he could erase my quirk

Shinso: I want that quirk now ( T ^ T )

Aizawa: no, you will run, he will sprint. 

Shinso: fiiinneeeee

The run seemed long, but it wasn't longer than an hour. Yes, the park was really huge. The next stop was like, the sports playground. In there, the boys played basketball, did pull ups, and Izuku did gymnastics, surprisingly. 

Shinso: can I please not do the splits-

Aizawa: nope now he will teach you..

Shinso: ZuZu YoU kEeP oN bEtRaYiNg Me~~~~

Izuku: it's easier than it looks

Shinso: not with my thick ass and my non flexible legs

Izuku: your thick ass ain't going to ruin anything

Aizawa: but your language will. Both of you, one dollar to the swear jar. 

Izuku: since when did you have a swear jar?!

Shinso: since when did he not?

Izuku: I sweared so much in front of him!

Shinso: you allowed his to swear?!

Aizawa: it wasn't my choi-

Warning, swear words.. not a lot of them. 

Shinso: fuck, shit, pussy, asshole, cunt, motherfucker-

Done 

Aizawa looked at the kid with a death glare,which didn't affect Shinso. 

Aizawa sighed and said: you don't have enough money to pay for heat you just said. 

Shinso: did you just call me poor?

Izuku: well are you rich?

..

Shinso: StOp BeTrAyInG mE!~

Izuku: naah *chuckle+

The rest of the day was just training. A lot of training really. The climbed trees, ran laps, and worked on those quirks they have. Izuku kept on breaking out of Shinso's quirk though, and hat scared everyone. Later, Mic joined them, and when the day was over, they all went home to talk and sleep. 

Should they already return to school?

'No' won! 

In how many episodes do you want him to return? 

'2-3' won with 5 votes. 

Enjoy suffering in around 3 chapters :