Chapter 11: Learning Love

Mic: are you two literally smoking at like 4am?!

Shinso: are you blind or dead?

Aizawa: I will soon go deaf if you don't tell me what happened.

Mic: they were smoking in the roof!

Shinso: our lungs, our body, our business

Mic: my house, my rules

Aizawa: actually my hou-

Mic: not the point

Izu: so what are you telling us? To move out? To jump off the roof? What do you want? Because you know that we are not scared to die.

The room went silent. Mic was in shock, as warm tears were rolling down his face slowly. Shinso looked surprised at his brother. And Aziawa just stared, waiting for something else to happen.

 Mic: I just want both of you to be safe... Is that too much to ask for..

Izu: and I just wish to die. Is that too much to ask for?

With that, Izuku stormed upstairs loudly. The stairs were squeeking and loud footsteps could be heard. Then, the door was slammed and silence filled the house once again. 

Shinso: soooooo..may I leave too-

Parents: no. 

Shinso: my dude left meehhhh~

Aizawa: *sigh* listen, he didn't leave you, he is just not used to people caring for him. Like you were. Also, where did you find the cigars?

Shinso: your cabinets? 

Aizawa: smart.

Mic:since when did you smoke?!

Aizawa: before we got married. 

...

Aizawa: anyways, I got to go check on my kid. You two can argue all you want. 

Shinso: save meeeeee~

Aizawa: it was probably your idea so.... no. 

As Aizawa was going up the stair, he could hear Shinso yelling louder than Mic, who was angrily chasing him with a sandal. Well we know who the mother is now. 

Walking through the dark hallway. A couple doors were open, but the one he was looking for was shut. The closer he stepped to it, the less confident he was. He was now more.. caring? No.. maybe nervous about his problem child. 

The door wasn't locked, but it did make a squeeky noise. I got to repair this shit someday, but for now, the kid. 

Aizawa: *sigh* hey uhhh

Aizawa sat next to Izuku, but on the floor. He wishes for the kid to let him sit next to him, but it is Izu's choice. No need to push him. 

Aizawa: we just really care for you.. I know our never really experienced love, but.. uhhh I hate emotions 

Izuku let out a small silent chuckle, and then turned to face Aizawa. 

Izu: you don't seem like an expert yourself

Aizawa: well, I also had a shitty life, so yes. But.. I had someone to support me and teach me what it is like to be taken care of and what basically love is. 

Izu: but how.. 

...

Izu: I was always told to do my best, but I never felt Iike I did. I was usually the one taking care of my wounds and scars after recovery girl got sick of me.

Aizawa: she did?

Izu: well she didn't say it. But duh, I am the bone breaker after all.

Aizawa: naahhh you have improved a lot kiddo. 

Shouta looked  at his problem child's eyes, which were crying, but sparkling as well. He patted the kid on the head. 

Aizawa: just know that we care for you. You are our family after all. 

Aizawa ended this with a sigh, after which he stood up and faced the door. The yelling already stopped, so it was probably a good time to go now. 

Izu: w-wait

Izuku whispered, trying to get the attention of his soon-to-be-or-technically-already-is-Dad. 

Aizawa: yea kiddo?

Izuku patted the space next to him, motioning Aizawa that it was ok to stay. 

They layed there for a while, enjoying the silence. There were moments where Izuku asked Auzawa to move his arms away because he was hurting him, and Aizawa understood. After all, the kid hasn't stopped cutting. 

Sooner or later, totally after Zuzu fell asleep, Shinso came in. His eyes were filled with tears and were swollen. 

Shinso: daaadd~ *he whispered*

Aizawa stood up and pulled his insomniac into a hug. 

Aizawa: you should also know that the reason Mic is so angry is because he loves you *just know they are all whispering*

Shinso: I do, but yelling does hurt ya know..

Aizawa: yea, that's why I am your emotional support. 

..

Aizawa: now get on your bed, I will watch some YouTube, or Netflix, with you. Please wear earbuds. And then we can both go to bed. Does that sound good?

Shinso just answered with a nod, after which the father and son layed in bed, watching a movie about cats, and when it was done, wishing each other a goodnight rest. 

Now it was finally time for the dad to return to his husband, who was of course also crying. Great. Now i feel like the only one stable here. Let me cry too. 

Hizashi: you know that I just love them right...

Shouta: I do.. of course I do..

Yamada (I decided to change it so that it is easier for you guys to understand who I am talking about): then what am I doing wrong..

Shouta: they just never had someone to love them ya know. Shinso was always treated as if he was a villain, nothing, a bad guy. Izu was treated like he was worthless, pathetic, useless, and just nothing, and that is something they have in common. 

Yamada: that's why I always pretended to not know Izu was here

Aizawa: same.. 

..

Aizawa: now, how about we go to bed as well?

Yamada: are you asking me to do that right now? At this kind of a moment?

Aizawa: no shit Sherlock. I meant to actually sleep. Unlike you, I am tired at 5 am. 

Yamada just let out a chuckle, before heading to bed with his kindhearted Dadzawa. 

Yamada: goodnight love. 

Aizawa: I hope it will be and that you don't have your alarm set for 7am for the radio show. 

Yamada: what... Oh fuUUUUUUuuuuuuck-

Aizawa: the kids are asleep.

Yamada: well yea, that means I can swear all I want! 

Aizawa: just go to sleep. Two hours is better than none.  

Aziawa replied, kissing his husband on the cheek and quickly falling asleep.