Chapter 4: So screwed up.

Aizawa's POV:

  I sat down at the table, when I suddenly heard problem child yell. Is he in danger!? I ran upstairs to see the lights in the bathroom on and a drop of blood coming from it. Argh. I just sat there and waited for the door to open. When it did, I immediately said.

Aizawa: So... wanna talk, again?

Problem Child: oh no...

Aizawa: no? I think you do, since you didn't listen. Hands. 

Problem child: this is a m-misunderstanding Mr. Aiza-

Aizawa: Hands. Now. 

He pulled out his hands, the sleeves on the shirt were bloody. When I rolled them up, I could see that he only made 5 cuts, that made me frown. 

Aizawa: So that's what you screamed about, you stopped yourself? 

He just gave me a little nod, we are getting somewhere. I signed, rewrapping the bangdaged. 

Aizawa: I made some food.. You like katsudon, right..?

Problem child's eyes lit up. I guess my guess was correct. I grinned, it's nice to finally see the kid happy. When we came downstairs, I places a full bowl of katsudon in front of him. For some reason his smile started to drop until it turned to a fake one and he began eating. He took 1, 3, 5... 5 and 1/4 off of the tiny spoon (or whatever) and then he pushed the plate away, looking sick, but I couldn't blame hi.

Aizawa: if that's all you can eat, don't push yourself. This amount is a great start.

He just grinned and gave me a smile before trying to stand up and leave to his room. 

Aizawa: Ah! No. You are staying in my room from now on. Hizashi will take your room. 

Hizashi: SHOUTAA! I AM HERE!

Aizawa: aaannnd, that's the end of the silence. 

Izuku giggled, I smiled, that was really adorable. Hizashi stepped into the room, he was shocked when he saw Izuku. 

Hizashi: So, he is the... the one... 

aizawa: yes.. he kind of.. no, it is not my story to tell. 

Izuku: ...

Hizashi: it's ok.. explain whenever you are ready little listener. For now, go to the TV and watch whatever you want.

And he did what he was told. 

Hizashi's POV: 

Mic: what happened when I wasn't here.. 

aizawa: he.. he hurt himself.. not really badly though. He stopped himself.. so that is something.. righ? 

Mic: yes that is something. Did he try to...

Aizawa: no.. at least not this year..

Mic: you know this kid!?

Aizawa: yea.. saved him when he was little. He has no place to go, I believe that is why he stayed. I couldn't just leave him here.. all alone..

Mic: I get it... it's fine. 

I was constantly checking on the kid, but after a couple of just looking at Sho, he disappeared. 

Mic: SHOUTA THE KID! HE IS NOT THERE!

Aizawa: check the UA roof, I will check here!

So we split up.

Aizawa's POV:

When I made it to the roof, the kid was there. I was correct...

Aizawa: kid, let's nit make the same mistake twice...

Problem child: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! LET ME FUCKING DIE!

He.. cursed? I don't understand.. did I do something wrong?

I took a step forward, he backed away, making his fall. FUCK! I threw my scarf and caught him, pulling and pulling, until he was almost back, that is when I noticed that he was cutting my scarf. I quickly grabbed his hand before he almost fell again.

Aizawa: Problem child! Don't leave yet! You are an amazing person, you are a fucking successor! You are a symbol of hope for everyone in class 1A! People love you here ! So come on! It only takes 5 seconds to make the right choice. Grab on. 

Problem child: thank you... but-

Before he could say anything, I saw Hizashi grabbing Problem child's other arm. 

Hizashi: kid, cmon! You are not alone in this world! We are trying to help you for god's sake! We want to take you under our wing for protecting, don't repay us with your death! 

Problem child just cried. He then began pushing himself up using his legs, making it easier for us to pick him up. We pulled him up in a hug. I can't believe that he is doing all of this because of some shitty childhood, but I can relate.. I just don't want my kids to be just like me. I want him to change, and I got help from my best friend, I want to be the one that helps someone now. Please don't die yet....

This is shoorrrttt and saaaddd. 743 words. Yea.. uhh. So, if you want, I like my second story more, read it . Bye!