Chapter 9

ObOrO sPoIlErS!!! (oboro spoilers)

The sound of beeping filled the room. Deku has just finished his surgery, which was successful. The doctors said that he will wake up around tomorrow or in two days, so everyone should leave, but Aizawa stayed. He begged the doctor to stay with the kid. He couldn't leave now.. not after what his problem child said. 

Mic: Shouta we have to head out..

Mic tried to touch his husband's shoulder, but his hand just got pushed away. Mic knew what Aizawa was going though, since he went through the same exact thing. Sitting next to a hospital bed near a body that looks dead, but is luckily alive. The room is cold and filled with beeping. There is water dripping and clock ticking, but no one is speaking. So he just left his dearest friend alone. (DAMN I can become a poet XD)

 Nezu already left, traumatized from the fact that his words almost killed a student. He was yelled at by the two adults, but the yelling stopped due to security. Aizawa and Mic forbidden the principal from seeing the kid, which was surprising. 

Aizawa just stayed at the exact spot he was in. His tears were already dry. He never knew how much he actually took a liking in this kid, even though he acts like the smaller version of the person Shouta hates. Aizawa just wished that he could hug the little boy in front of him. He just wished for the patient to wake up.

This was the first night when Aizawa didn't sleep at all due to stress. He was usually over it, but he couldn't fall asleep. What if when he falls asleep, the kid's breathing will slow down or he might die in his sleep and.. and... He just can't take it if his student's journey ended here.

 He was his problem child, after all. Even though Aizawa didn't show it that much.

aizawa: I am so sorry that I didn't catch you. I am sorry for failing you.. not only as your teacher, but as a father figure.. I am so so sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily, Izu woke up. He woke up the next day, or should I say morning? It was at six am after all. 

  The fact that something was touching his arm woke him up. It was something warm in this cold weather. He slowly opened his eyes to realize he was in the hospital. Well duh, where else is the beeping coming from? It hurt to move his b,but he wished to see what was touching him. Helooked to the right to see nothing but a black figure. Oh his arm was a larger arm. Next to him was an asleep man with tears in his eyes. It took a while, butIzuku realized who he was seeing..

Izuku: aizawa..

The sound of Izuku saying his name disturbed him. Not in a bad way, but it really hurt. He couldn't believe that he woke up, but he still looked up with hope in his eyes. In front of him was a crying teenager. The teenager had green hair and was sitting up. 

Aizawa: no no no no no.. lay down.. lay down. You are not supposed to sit up yet.

The kid nodded slowly and started laying back down. He was in pain, and aizawa noticed, so he helped the kid out.

Aizawa: how do you feel?

Izuku: like shit

Both of them let out a small laugh.

Aizawa: well, I don't know what I was expecting

Izuku: I hope this answers made it very clear

Aizawa: oh it sure did!

...

Izuku: am I really that much of a burden..

...