And now the final note..

Goodbye.. 

 JK JK XD

LETS END THE BOOK SHALL WE??!!

WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

This is for those who don't want a continuation to this book/ can't think of one.

Izuku spent his life happier than before. It was thought learning what love is and to accept everyone's kindness, but through years of therapy, it all ended well. Izuku even found the one he loves, (whoever you ship him with because I'm a multishipper (: ). Shinso grew up and soon got himself a cat cafe. It was a family one, so everyone got to be a part of it. The villains served their years in prison, after which some continued seeking for something awful to do, while others seeked for a better future. Nezu now included a health class for every student. Recovery girl was changed, due to her disrespect to patients. aizawa and Mic were still pro heroes and teachers, just a little bit older and happier. Life was going great, for everyone. And that's a happy ending my little readers!

I hope you enjoyed this book, but it seems like it is time to say "see you again!"

Why not, bye, you ask?

Well I am hoping you will still stick with me, but if you won't, I just wish you that everything goes great! And if you ever need someone to talk tomorrow I am always here.

I love you guys, so this is truly painful, but, all things come to an end, correct?

And this one does to..

So see you later. 

Again, love you!

And I hope to see you in my other books!