Chapter 10: home..

The rain was loudly pouring outside the car. It seemed like I was watching a waterfall. Inside, Mic was already asleep and Aizawa was slowly driving. The GPS was taking with a male voice, but I didn't really care about that. All I could hear was the water tapping on my window, cars honking, and the music, which was now playing silently. I was humming along in my head, it was very peaceful. I had a juice box right next to me, which was given to me by Mic before he fell asleep due to this traffic. I watched as the buildings slowly passed by. One of the cars had a dog sticking it's tounge out, licking the air aggressively. At least something funny happened. Everything else was really boring. No music, no Mic, no jokes, no talking.. nothing. The silence was interrupted by by a soft soothing voice. 

Aizawa: you know.. this traffic doesn't seem like it will end soon so.. while we are driving home, you can get my phone, or you can sleep if you want. 

Izuku: your phone?

Aizawa: yea *yawn* text Shinso, who is patiently waiting with Midnight as the babysitter. Play games. If you want, download new ones. I don't really care if they cost money. Just go crazy. 

Izuku: wait, Shinso is waiting for us?

Aizawa: well mostly for you. He can't wait to meet his best friend. 

Izuku: *sigh* I guess no secrets now?

Aizawa: mhm, just so you know, the window isn't the best way to always get in. 

Izuku: yea yea, where is the phone?

Aizawa and Izuku because quiet. When the next stop happened, Shouta put his hand in his pocket and got out a black phone. It was the newest model, of course. The case had a white cat on it, but I didn't mind at all. The only thing that was stopping me now from knowing his secrets were was the password. 

Izuku: Mr.Aiza-

Aizawa: just Shouta is fine.

Izuku: I will stick with Aizawa. But Mr.Aizawa.

Aizawa: hm?

I held up the phone screen next to his GPS. Aizawa looked confused, and then realized what was going on.

Aizawa: oh, it's really simple, Mic's birthday. 

...

Izuku: and that is?

Aizawa: you don't have mic's birthday in your notebook?

...

Aizawa: alright it is 7th of July.

Izu: gotcha.

Throughout the rest of the noisy, but silent ride, Izuku got to text Shinso and downloaded among us to Aizawa's phone. Later Present Mic woke up and joined Izu in the back seats, playing as the yellow character, but on his phone. It was really fun. Mic did yell a lot, and the smile on his face revealed when he was the imposter. Izuku had a poker face, and that was why Mic lost.

Mic: not fair!

Izu: you are just bad at playing

Mic: well how about we play my game now?

Izu: which ones?

The two gamers ended up playing multiple of games. They played from the simplistic games, to horror, where Mic almost shit his pants, back to among us. The ride was finally insteresting. It was sad that Aizawa couldn't join, but seeing the sparkle form on Izu's eyes for at least a couple of minutes really warmed Shouta's heart. 

  When they arrived, Shinso was already waiting with two umbrellas, one was black with cat ears (one of the ears was yellow) and the second one had white bunny  ears. It was pouring, so he wore a yellow rain coat as well and prepared one for Izu. The way to the house was cold, but filled with excitement. While the two adults walked in front, they could still hear the laughter and happiness of the two kids.