Chapter 13: School Shopping

Just so you guys know! I will post the full chapter today, almost right now, but it is a work in progress. I want this chapter to be really long, since waking up is already taking up 1,110 words XD. So I am taking a small water and Tik Tok break rn, and getting back to writing!   

Izuku POV (you will see a lot of me switching to 3rd POV and I will sometimes let you know what others are thinking) 

It was dark. Everything was dark.. except the eyes. The red eyes. The bloody eyes. They stared at me. They stared and they stared, without blinking even once. I couldn't blink. What if it wasn't staring at me. What if it was staring at something behind me. At something scary. At something that you can't get your eyes off. What if I turned my head, I would get killed. What if if I turned my head, I would be stuck in this dream for ever. My head just stood there, shaking. My body was so sore. Every time the eyes looked more fierce. They were red. 

Then. A sudden voice popped up. 

"Thīß wã5 ä w4rñįńg... Łævę...ÿ"

*Instert intense breathing after waking up from a nightmare*

  I woke up god who knows where. It was a dark and soundproof place. I was sitting, with my leg that was still asleep and aching. The right leg literally told me 'have a bad morning'. It took me a couple of minutes, before I realized I was in a sleeping bag. Oh. The only problem was that the zipper was on the other side.. great. 

  Now, blind, I stood up from what seemed like a couch. It took me a couple of minutes before I could decide: catapillar mode or blind rabbit. Blind rabbit it is for now

  And a hop, and a hop, and a hop, and a wall. 

Fuck. 

We stood back up. I rubbed my head, and got ready to hop some more. Blind rabbit, don't fail me again. This time, we are heading towards the right. 

And a hop, and a hop, and a hop, and a hop. Oh we are going somewhere! And a hop, and a hop. And a table. 

??: Problem child isn't it too early in the morning to act dumb. 

Izuku: I am not acting dumb, I got zipped in here.

Aizawa: well that happens quiet often, jump here. 

..

Izu: haha very funny

Aizawa: oh but I am serious

Izu: don't bully a person with  disabilities. 

Aizawa: oh do you want me do get you a nanny too?

Mic: JUST LET HIM OUT ALREADY AND GO BACK TO BED!

Shinso: ITS 5 IN THE MORNING ON A FRUCKING FRIDAY (Frucking isn't a mistake. Shinso ran out of money to put into the swear jar.)

Aizawa: I am too tired to even tell them to shut the fuck up. Anyways come here.

..

Izuku: really?!

..

Aizawa: OH!  I meant I am coming. 

Aizawa took a couple more steps down the squeeky stairs and stomped start to the table, where he freed the kid. 

Izuku: thank you

I cried out, then, looking at whose sleeping bag I was in. It was yellow, so probably Aizawa's. 

Aizawa: yeah I put you in my sleeping bag, no big deal.