Chapter 3: Oh no.

Izuku's POV:

I woke up early, thanks to Mr.Aizawa. He said that today everyone has to wake up early to leave early,and after he told me that, he left. I was wondering, why did Mr.Aizawa wake me up first ofmy dorm is neither the first one nor the last one? I just thought that he was close to it and went downstairs. I cooked some pancakes for everyone, except Bakugo, Imade waffles for him because he is a picky eater. For myself I made nothing, I was too fat and I didn't do anything to deserve to eat today. So washed my plate and placesitin the drying area, so that it would look like I already ate, and went upstairs. I changed into a red T-shirt and black pants. (Something like that)

  When I was done, I came back downstairs to see that everyone just finished eating and began washing their dishes

Kirishima: Midobro! Good morning! Thanks for he breakfast. It was amazing.

Aizawa: Midoriya, and when did you have time to eat? 

Aizawa looked at Midoriya with a glare. Izuku was scared, but he quickly made up an excuse.

Izu: I was really excited to finish packing to see my family again, so I ate quicker than I usually do.

I smiled. Everyone believed me, except Aizawa (of course). He just signed and left to his dorm. 

  When everyone stepped outside, I joined the crowd with people I didn't know, so that my friends would not be confused that I left and never came back. When the crowd was really loud, I quickly made my way back to the dorms. I was happy, it was so quiet in there. Since out bottom floor had windows everywherem I quickly rushed to the stairs and started walking to my dorm. When I was finally on my floor, I took a right to see something I wasn't expecting. 

Aizawa's POV:

Aizawa: Hello Problem Child, forgot something? 

I asked him, glaring him straight in the eyes. I was done with his lies. 

Problem child: Mr. Ai-Aizawa! It's so.. nice to see you here!

Aizawa: you saw me this morning

Problem child: right! Yes, uhh, I forgot my hero analysis journal! 

Aizawa: ahh, really? Do the worry, you didn't. I think you forgot your whole suitcase and to even pack it.

Izuku looked at me, shocked. 

Problem child: right, haha. I am really clumsy. 

Aizawa: problem child...

Problem child: everything is fine, I guess I just didn't notice. 

Aizawa: problem child.

Problem child: maybe it's because I was helping others.

Aizawa: IZUKU MIDORIYA. GOD DAMN PROBLEM CHILD! LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!