Chapter 15: I want to go home..

Izuku woke up at 6 the next day. It was a Monday, and everyone hates Mondays. Mic was already downstairs cooking breakfast and making coffee. Izuku got out of his warm bed to the smell of this beautiful drink. The ground was cold, the air was freezing even with the air conditioner on, but that didn't stop Izuku from changing into his uniform. The only thing that was difficult was the tie, on which Izu gave up. Usually, Bakugo helped him put it on, but there is no Bakugo here now. The I'd then went into the restroom, where.. things happend, and then he was ready to go downstairs. The way was northern long nor tiring,but it did make the body really hungry. Before he could get on to the stair, something stopped him. A scarf.

Izuk: Yea, dad?

The words almost made Aizawa drop his scarf, but there was still something holding him back, and that was the fact that he didn't wish to drop a kid down the stairs from the second floor.

Aizawa: *sigh* you are going to be the end of yourself... and me as well. All I wanted to ask was if you needed help with the tie, but I guess you can figure that out yourself.

Izuku: o-oh. 

Aizawa: what did you think?

Izuku: I thought I was about to fall down the stairs and you ran to save me

Aizawa: well have it you way. 

Izuku: ya know, if you didn't say anything, I would call you a hero dad. 

Aizawa: Welp you can't change the past now, can you? Now, do you need help with that?

Izuku: y..yeah .. please.

Aizawa ended this conversation with a 'mhm' after which one released his kid and helped him with his troubles. The two then went downstairs to have their amazing breakfast from the famous Mic Chef. Mic kissed his husband's cheek and then patted Izuku on the head, after which he sat at his seat. Shinso came up three minutes later, walking to sit in between Aizawa and.. uhh.. Aizawa-Yamada. Suddenly he spotted something. Something he knew for a Ong time. He patted Izuku's shoulder 4 times, after which he excused himself to go to the bathroom. Izu almost choked after the 4 tapsl but then excused himself to the restroom and ran to Shin, who shut then door. 

Izu: thank you

Shinso: of course, now don't cry those alligator tears (let me clean those), I will give you a box full of tissues right now (I will rewrap them right now)

Izuku nodded, and let Shinso do his magic. Then, Izuku got himself one of Shinso's spare UA uniforms, hid this one in his laundry box, and bothof them stepped out. 

The ride to school wasn't long, since the family lived close to UA. Before completely arriving, the two pro heroes dropped their kids of to seem less sus. The depressed squad walked to their class, class 1A. It no longer included Mineta, who is now trying to change to return back to school. Though.. the entry was not that pretty. 

Iida: good morning Izuku and Shinso. ✋👋✋👋

Izuku: morning to you t-

Izuku got tripped by Jiro, who was now chuckling along with Ururaka, Momo, Hagakure, and Koda (I am sorry but I took the less sus people!!!)

Kirishima: That was really unmanly dudes and dudetts! (I forgot what he calls the girls)

Denki: Be more wise guys! This is really stupid!

Koda: says the fried brain

Bakugo: need a hand nerd? 

Katsuki said, before stretching his hand out to help his friend. Izuku and Bakugo got along pretty well after fighting Nine. Bakugo tried to help Izu, who was always there for Kacchan. They were literally like step Brothers now. Though, they were not blood related. Bakugo still doesn't have the guts to apologies, but he is trying everyday.