Chapter 16:Oh shit..

Izuku has been now asleep for a week. Everyone had it difficult, especially those who cared. But that doesn't mean that the bullies didn't feel awful. All those students wanted was to beat him up, not to almost kill him. It was painful seeing their past friend, who they hated only because he had a better life than them, was in a hospital. Izuku was connected to so many machines. All of them made sound similar to "beep... beep beep", which soon was such a usual thing to hear. Izu's hand was always held by Aizawa, every day, every visiting hour. Aizawa missed his smile.. the dad didn't dare to smile or laugh himself, knowing that the sun in his life was gone for now, hidden under the clouds. And that sun's heat was blocked by the cold, painful rain. Everytime you tried to find it, it was there, but wasn't close enough. Shouta kept on blaming himself, no matter what he was told. It was an awful experience. He just wanted his kiddo to be home. He wanted to hear him talk one more time, just one more time. It was painful.. All Aizawa wanted was his kid back, was it so much to ask for?

  Shinso had it difficult too, honestly, the entire family did. His brother, who was his best friend since almost diapers, was hurt. He couldn't do anything. Why didn't he speak up?! What kind of a hero was he if he couldn't even help the one person he loved and cherished? The one who smiled even if he was hurt. That one who was always there for you, and you were there for them. It was such a close bound. They were so so so close.. why couldn't he protect him? He just wished he was a little bit stronger. A little bit wiser. A little bit faster. I am a failure.. a looser.. I hate myself.. I can't protect anyone.. I am useless! Selfish! AND- argh.. The sleepless nights spend, murdering and whispering and spinning in the bed. Nothing could help him anymore. No one was there for him, he hated himself. Maybe if Shinso was a little more sane he would be able to think clearer.. And maybe, maybe if he was a little bit braver... Brave. It is something that every hero needs. It is an important trait, and Shinso hasn't mastered it yet. It was tough, but if it wasn't there, he wasn't a hero. "Wow Shin! You are so cool!! You are my hero!!" ...damn it.

  Present Mic didn't have it the best either. As I said, no one wasn't suffering. He was basically the one trying to get the group back together. He was the one hoping, no, knowing that his littlelistener will wake up. He was sure of it! So sure! Every night, he slept on his kid's bed, missing the feeling of the warm hugs and bright smiles. He cried and mumbled. He started mumbling. It was a trait that appeared out of nowhere. It usually happened a lot when he was panicing or talking about Izuku. It was terrifying. Yamada couldn't stop until tears flowed down his cheeks and chin. His eyes are now red an puffy. Just like his family, some nights were sleepless. Unlike Aizawa, mic stayed home. He stayed far, far away from his potrols, knowing that if he sees another bloody soul, he would have a panic attack. It was tough.. it was really really tough.. Everyone blamed themselves.. everyone hates themselves.. life became awful.

  Bakugo, or should I say Kacchan, cried every night. He asked if he could stay at Aizawa's house, just so that he could feel Izuku near him. Izuku and Bakugo were, as week, friends since diapers. His mother's were besties, but Mitsuki was more of a mom for Deku than Inko. That is why Izu usually stayed with Mitsuki than at his own house, after which he did get a serious amount of beating. But, let's return back to Katssuki, the teenager. This UA student always rewrapped Izu's wounds and scars. He didn't seem like the person to be friendly, but that always changed around Deku, his nerd. No, they weren't together, and that was all because of Ururaka. Bakugo never had a good feeling about her, but Izu was too deep in love to notice her crap and bullshit. Bakugo was mostly showed that he was suffering the least, but on the inside, he was suffering the worst.

  For the villains, it was now impossible to find a new school, because the #1 UA highschool wrote too many horrible things about them on their profiles and resumes, and the past can't be changed now, can it? They feared the people they became. It was horrible. Why did they not stop when the blood flowed from the pour kid's body? What did he do wrong? All he was trying to do was survive. He suffered for so long and still kept a smile on his face, while all they did was beat him up. All of the, suffered before too, believe me or not. No one is born a villain, as you probably already know. A bully isn't a bully since birth, we are the ones who make them that. But who cause them to become who they are now? Well I can answer that question. Let's begin.