chapter 1: Painful Past (The first time we met)

(Little warning: there will be a suicide attempts and abuse, so if you are uncomfortable, don't was this.)

Izuku's POV + Author's POV  (when Izu  was in middle school):

  I woke to my mother screaming at someone downstairs. Probably another one, I thought to myself before looking at the clock. 6 am. I quietly stood up from my warm bed and to get changed. Slipped on my black uniform, bandaged my arms, and I put on some makeup to cover up bruises. It was 6:30 now, at least 30 minutes left before Izu had to go. He got out of his room to go and brush his teeth. When he  finished, the boy tip toed downstairs, grabbed an apple, and went to the door. Before he could though, a sharp object hit his back. Izu didn't react, he was used to the pain, so he just opened the door and left. 

  While walking to school, Kacchan attacked me out of nowhere. He placed a hand on my neck and burned it a bit. It was really painful, making me let out a couple of sobs and tears. The boys behind him laughed, and as they passed by my injured body, all of them got to kick me at least once. This will end today, all of this will end today. Once I finally got up, I placed my hand on my neck. It stung. Like a lot. I decided to try to say something, but every time a word came out, my neck hurt more and more, so I stopped. I went to check my watch for the time, but I remembered that Kacchan and his friends broke it. This will be all over soon. Very soon. I continued calming myself down and just wished that I wasn't late while walking to school.   

(Time skip of the school brought to you by hurt izuku 😔)

  I was done. I was done, done, done. I couldn't take it anymore! Kacchan just burned my book while I was writing in it. My poor hero analysis notebook. It just needed one more word and it would be finished. When everyone left, I quietly ran up to the rooftop. Luckily, the doors were opened, since the school never cared. I went up and started thinking about what to write. 

  Dear whoever is reading this,

  My name is Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who has no where to go to feel safe. 

Home is hell. I am abused for no reason at all, but I don't have the courage to run. 

School is hell. I am bullied everyday and the teachers don't give a fuck about what is happening. Screw them. My best friend betrayed me, screw him as well.

 Outside is hell. I saw a bunch of kids getting beaten by someone with more power, but no one even dared to help them. Everywhere I went, I was attacked. Even my idol ( yes, that happened before, but AllMight never gave the boy a chance) said that I can't be a hero. 

I live in hell. Every step I take leads me to danger. Every word I say gets me beaten almost to death. I hide everything inside of me. Bottle it up, but it hurts. It stings worse than a burn or an opened wound. It hurts to look at myself. I can't stand  the person I am seeing in front of me. I just can't take it anymore. 

Everything that you see here. I suffered that for years. I am a fucking middle schooler, but who gives a fuck! Even the police didn't give a fuck! They believed my mom's bullshit! I am done! I am so done! So this is it. Good bye dear world, or can I even say that? 

I clicked my pen as I put my notebook down. I took off my backpack and my black jacket. I bent down to take off my shoes, placing them neatly next to the note. I cleaned my face from all the make up. I felt warm tears touch my face as I stood on the edge. This is it! This is finally it! I will be finally free. I took a step closer to the edge and let the gravity pull me down. Until I felt a scarf on my waist. God Damn It! Let me Fucking Die! I thought as I was trying to get the scarf off of me. It was a soft great scarf and it really reminded me of something. 

When I was finally back on the roof, I felt sharp breathing on my shoulder. I was scared to look up, but when I did what I saw was something I never expected.

Aizawa's POV:

I was on my patrol a little bit earlier today since I had nothing planned. This year I was free. None of my students were good enough to stay, so I had more time for myself. I swung through the city, when I suddenly spotted a green haired boy on a rooftop of a middle school. He was starting to take off his shoes, so I rushed to his dirrection. I was glad that I made it in time, he was about to actually jump! I used my capture weapon to lift him up, I heard him swearing and struggling, but that just made me grip onto the scarf even harder. When he was finally up next to me, I let out a couple of sharp breaths. That was close, I thought to myself. Suddenly, the small boy let out a strange sound.

Aizawa: Kid! You almost died, what were you thinking! 

I screamed without thinking, the kid just looked at me, he was scared and sad at the same time. I felt really bad.

(That's basically them, but Izuku is shorten and he has tears in his eyes

(That's basically them, but Izuku is shorten and he has tears in his eyes. Aizawa is more calm and sad instead of angry.)

The kid just started at me, before collapsing on me in tears. I didn't really know what to do. I know how to take care of teenagers, but this is a kid. I just let out a sign and pulled the kid into a hug. I felt really bad for him. 

When the kid stopped crying, he was already asleep

When the kid stopped crying, he was already asleep. Problem child, what am I going to do with you? I looked around to find his backpack with a little note on it:

Return to ######## if found!

I guess that's where I am heading. I quickly stood up, picking up the kid and holding him close. He looked really hurt. I then began swinging to the address, leaving the kid there with his mother, who seemed really suspicious. And that was the first time I met Izuku Midoriya....

(Author: I am sorry if this is bad, I really tried my best! The word count is 1170 words! I will try to make these chapters at least 900 words long, so that you enjoy. An uh, I guess bye? For now!)

(Pff just letting y'all know I don't write anymore, but I cosplay now instead tho: @5d_n_a3 (On Tik Tok idk if that is a username on wattpad-)

Doing this twice since people don't check notes.