Chapter 8: Sayonara... aizawa..

Now, it was finally training time.

Aizawa asked Nezu if he could use the USJ for practice during winter break, for which Nezu agreed, but he would watch over. 

When Izuku finally arrive with Mic, he wasn't expecting what he saw. Aizawa wore a whole ass training suit and had his hair up. His scarf was on his neck, of course, and his goggles on his eyes. Next to him was Nezu. Do I really have to describe what Nezu looks like? Because there isn't one word that would work perfectly. Izuku himself was wearing a similar suit aizawa wore. He probably bought it for the kid. I hope it wasn't expensive... Izuku thought. 

Nezu: well, when I heard that a student had to stay for winter school, I wasn't expecting you, dear successor. Why are you here?

Izuku: well you see I-

Mic: sir, Nezu, you see-

Nezu: let the kid speak Mic. I asked  Izuku- if you are alright with me calling you that- not you.

Mic: apologies

Nezu: now Izuku, why don't you answer my question?

Izuku: d-due to practice u had trouble studying and training at the same time s-so I had to do less work on one to do better on the other. I started falling behind on the physical by accident and A- Mr.Aizawa decided to h-elp me!

Nezu: Ah- well, who though it was that easy?

Nezu: very well, what about the bandages? Ashamed of your scars?

Izuku: N-no I-

Aizawa: Apologies, sir, but as you can see my student is uncomfortable with you making him answer questions. We have a training session right now, so could you please go and have a seat and watch?

...

Nezu: Yes, indeed! I am sorry for making you uncomfortable. Have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa: alright Izuku, let's start with something simple. 

Izuku: Mr. aizawa-

Aizawa: Yea yea, I know you have more experience than the others, so your tasks will be harder. 

Alright, let's start by breaking this was over and over again until you fall. Simple, correct? This will build up you stamnia though.

Next, I want you to run up they mountain, yes, that one. And beat the robots on the top (whispering: if you jump off of it, we are all toast)

Your last step is to go through Mic's yelling. You will be provided special earphones to protect you from going deaf. Alright, ready? I don't care if you are ready, RUN. THERE IS NO WHISTLE IN REAL LIFE. 

Izuku began his tasks right when Aizawa finished talking, which Aizawa didn't understand until he opened his eyes. Pf course, his dumb mistake got a couple laughs from the crowd. 

The walls were broken easily, and due to Deku's amazing stamina, he almost never stopped but... His cuts started to hurt and he fell really randomly. 

Aizawa: STAMNIA OUT NOW GO GO (said aizawa, trying to protect Izuku)

The mountain one was too easy for deku. Even though his legs hurt, he still managed to beat those robots in no time. Now, he had to dinghy mic. 

The area was surrounded with unbreakable walls Izuku kept on hiding behind. He kept on moving though them until there was the gap he had to run though. Izuku took deep breaths, praying to stay alive, and then began running. He ran and ran, resisting the yelling that felt like a storm, until the heard a sudden "STOP THE TRAINING"

Nezu POV

I watched the kid. There is no way he is doing awful physically, he beat villains!

He started off strong, but fell without a reason. There was no way he got tired this quickly, you can't fool me. On the mountain, he kept on looking at his arm and before he slideddown, he retired his bandaged. 

Nezu: something is wrong and I know it.

Now was the final task. It went fine but.. wait.. what is that? Dustin the storm yelling, Izuku's bandages started to untie, causing me to see some red lines across his arms that were not there before. It took a second until I figured out what the thing he saw meant. 

Nezu: STOP THE TRAINING

3d POV (in the dorms) 

Nezu: Did both of you think I was an idiot? ME?!

Mic: we apologies for lying, but out student's secrets should be kept, not spoken.

Nezu: like you didn't tell anyone that aizawa was dying in the roof? What if he died! 

Aizawa: please don't bring this all up! We are here to help him, he will be alright.

Nezu: why are you so sure? Why don't you need help?

Aizawa: because... Because I trust him..

Sunddenly, the adults heard the elevator doors close. They ran up to it and saw that it was going up.. to the roof.

shit shit shit all of the thought.

The pros ran up as fast as they could, and when they were at the top, Izuku stood there on the edge. One hand had pills and the second one was pointed to the heroes, one for all full power used in it.

Izuku: just let me go

Aizawa: I can't!

Izuku: well I can .I am so sorry to break your trust.

Izuku opened his hand, getting himself pushed away from the spot he was on. The pills fell, sadly, but he still managed to say:

Izuku: sayonara.. aizawa..

I got to sleep because I have a test tomorrow, but part 8 is coming out in a couple hours! I am so sorry that this chapter is short! More details will be added when my brain can work.