Chapter 5: what happened?

(the image doesn't matter.)

Izuku's POV:

 I woke up in my bed, no, a teacher's dorm bed. How did I get here..? Shii- I can't remember anything. My head hurts. I look into a mirror on the wall. My eyes are red, arms bandaged, as well as legs, my hair is messier than ever. I put away the soft blanket that is laying on me. The clock says it is 4 am. When did I fall asleep..?  I slowly stand up and start walking around the room. Oh, a picture! I took it in my arms to see a blonde with a black haired kid, wearing UA graduation uniforms. Omg, that's Present Mic and Aizawa as teenagers! That's so cool! I giggled, putting the frame down. Next to it, I see Eraserhead's goggles. So that's where I am. 

  I walk out of the room to quietness. It's so peaceful at night. Crickets are (idk what they do XD) "chirping", frogs, or maybe toads, are awake. The wind tickles my skin. I walk down the hallway until I come to my room. Iopen the door, slowly and quietly, but what I find inside is unexpected. Hizashi, or Mic, is laying next to my bed,legs on the ground head on the bed. He has bags under his eyes, and a note in his hand. (Basically he takes the note and it just tells Izuku that he is ok and like, reasons he shouldn't do that again.)

  I smile, quietly sobbing. I put the letter back next to him. I added a "thank you" in the note, putting my blanket on Yamada and a pillow under his head. I can't lift him because he will wake up. I can't stay in my room, because I will be annoyed when he wakes up. All I can do is quietly leave and continue walking, so that is what I did. 

  Walking, again, down the hallway to the main room. I see Aizawa sitting on the couch, sleeping in his sleeping bag. He is still in his hero costume, does he have his pjamas, normal, and hero costume in the same style? I smirk, walking past him into the kitchen, getting myself a glass of water. I took the glass out quietly, but dropped it, causing it to shatter into tiny pieces all over the floor, none of them cut me. This noise woke eraser up, but it took him more than five minutes to get out of his sleeping bag, that made me laugh.

Aizawa: Jesus Christ kid, you almost gave me a fucking heart attack!

Izuku: I am sorry, I-I was just getting water. 

Aizawa hugs me.

Aizawa: sorry, me and 'zashi fell asleep less than thirty minutes ago. Sorry problem child. 

Izuku: o-oh no! Don't worry!

Aizawa: no no,it's my fault. Go sit on the couch, if you want to. I will clean this message and pour you a glass. 

I just smiled, what else could I do? It was already too late to say something, because Aizawa already brought me over to the couch and placed me in his second sleeping bag. I hope it only been in his pocket. It was soft, and very yellow, but inside, once you close it, pitch black and peaceful, causing me to fall asleep before the glass was brought over to me.

Once he woke up again.

  I woke up, this time in a sleeping bag, my head was on something hard and I had a hand on my head. I slowly unzipped the bag to find out that I was laying on Mr.Aizawa's shoulder and he had his hand on my head. He had a blanket over him, the one from my room. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Hizashi sitting next to me. 

Mic: c'mon little listener, you dont want to wake him up. 

I just nodded, following my English teacher in my dorm room. Once the door closed, he jumped on me with a hug, as tears went down his cheeks onto my shoulder.

Izuku: p-present m-mic!?

Mic: I can't believe I almost lost you! Don't do that again! My nearves and heart can't handles this much stress. I almost witnesses another person who is important to me leave me forever by falling into darkness!

Izuku: a-again? Who was the other one..?

Yamada just looked at me, but before he could say anything, we suddenly saw that Shouta was here all along.

Aizawa: that's a story for another time, Mic. Izuku, glad to see you are back with us. Pull something like this again and you are buying me the new scarf. How the fuck did you get one this sharp!

Izuku: well-

Hizashi placed a hand over Izuku's mouth.

Mic: I don't want to know or hear you mumble a million words including apology.

I placed the hand away.

Izuku: R-Right!

When we got to the dining room, there were already waffles at the table. I gulped, looking at the amount of food on my plate.

Aizawa: you can eat as much as you can. Don't push yourself problem child. 

Izuku: R-Right sir!

Aizawa: I know we are in school, but just call us Shouta and.. whatever you want to call Mic since you do random names. 

Izuku: alright! 

We sat down, of course I ate less than everyone else, but I was proud of myself. Then, Aizawa and I trained, since we have nothing else to do. Mic was just cheering me on. Later on, we had a little therapy session, but the therapist was Aizawa.

Aizawa: alright, what do we say when you have the feeling to throw yourself off a roof.

Izuku:...

Mic: what do you say, Izu?

Izu: yeet-

Mic:NOOOO OMG!

Aizawa: incorrect.

Try #2

Aizawa: alright, what do you say when you feel tired and depressed?

Izuku: less depresso, more espresso.

Mic: NOoOoO!

Aizawa: I mean, the kid ain't wrong either-

Try #3

Aizawa: ok, let's try again. How are you doing in your life after the suggestion I gave you before the break?

Izuku: well, I tried socializing more, as you said. I went skydiving, but felt sad when the parachute actually opened-

Aizawa+Mic: NO!

Try #8

Aizawa: before I even start, FUCK YOU KID!

Try #9

Aizawa: why am I even here? What do youdo when you feel like this?

Izuku: haha, I am fine. No need to worry about me! I am all good and-

Mic: no Izu.. no.

Aizawa: argh.. I think we are done for today. 

Izuku: how did I do?!

Aizawa: SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL KILL YOU

Izuku: please do!

Mic: oh shit-

Aizawa: you have three seconds to run-

Izuku: did not get away with this-

(Running away from Aizawa before getting caught, Mic filming it)

Izuku: FUCKY FUCK FUCK FUCK-