Chapter 14: how do I say this?

To wake up early, I set a timer for myself at 4 am. It was a time when Shinso was finally asleep and Aizawa was home with Mic. The night was peaceful. It was dark, of course, there were cars beeping outside my window, water tapping from the night rain that sounded like shower water, and a cat purring in it's sleep could be heard as well. This is why I love the night. Also probably why Shinso is an insomniac. My bed was warm, while the pillow was still cold and refreshing. On my phone, I got text my squad, where Iida literally yelled at everyone through the phone. I want this day to last for a long time. I don't want to go back.. I don't want to suffer anymore.. I just wish to live a happy life.. But of course, that couldn't be done. School had to start at some point, whether I liked it or not. I had to go away from my cozy bed, the comforting home, into this cold, colorless world, where everyone critiques you for who you are. It doesn't matter if you have a mask on, try to fit in, are popular, are pretty, or even have the most powerful quirk on earth. You are still someone people will judge. A nothing. Useless. Ugly. Too fat. Too skinny. Seem like a villain. Too cold. Too foolish. To trustworthy. And never enough! No one is ever good enough! ... And I just keep on giving up. I take the words I hear and sort it in my small box. For no reason, I believe them. I look at myself and see someone who is not enough. People say you are good enough, but all you can do is smile and think Since when was I good enough? Someone asks you how you are so strong and you wonder Why are you talking to someone this weak? People are really wierd sometimes. It's like no one experiences this, but it is actually everybody. People say this is a phase everyone passes, but the insecurities is something you always have, especially when you can't change them. Try his world is so stressful, but at the end, it is so peaceful. That is why I want to die, but now, the world is changing. I feel like I am seeing alight, a dull one, but still, alight in my darkness.

Aizawa: because we turned on the lights

Izuku: CRACKERS.

I yelled, falling off the peaceful bad to notice my freaking family watching, listening, and enjoying my suffering stories while snacking on some sweet half caramel half salty popcorn I bought for myself. It was the last one in the pantry and it had my name written. How dare they disrespect my name. It was beautifully written on the box, and now it is smudged in butter,which was added to the salty side. So not only did they disrespect me, bit my popcorn as well! Gasp . 

Aizawa: was the gasp really needed?

Shinso: you are a storyteller dude! 

Mic: *sob* that was beautiful

Izuku: JEEZUS CHICKEN WING. WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!

Aizawa: you mumble too loud. 

Shinso: but that story was so sad~ waaahhhhh~~

Mic: WaaaaaAaaaaAAaahhh~

Aizawa: oh shut up for once. You whining ain't helping my migraine. 

Everyone shut up. Aizawa's expression changed from tired and annoyed, to sweet and caring in just one second. 

Aizawa: Listen kiddo.. *sigh* I know that school is hard, and it seems like you are hiding something from us but.. I can ask Nezu for a couple more days if you want?

Izuku: No.. no no no please don't! *Izu replied in a panicking tone* Please don't give me special treatment! Just treat me normally.. like you used to. You are the teacher and I am your student. Imagine I am not your kid. Just pretend I am still Izuku Midoriya: the happiest child in the classroom. The one that has no problems, a bone crusher, and with a powerful quirk called superpower. Pretend that I am a Midoriya, even though it hurts for both of us. Pretend I am not an Aizawa-Yamada

..

Mic: But you are our kid?

Izuku: you missed the message-

Aizawa: True, you are right Mic, but he does have a point. I guess let this be your way, but you are getting sleeping and sleeping bag access and you can eat + hang out in my office with me and Mic. We will just say that we need to talk about school in general. 

Shinso: and I thought I was bad at lying

Aizawa: got a better plan?

Shinso:  I uh- I am just going to shut my mouth from now on and slide away from here in tears Spain without an S..

Mic: and I will go follow him to make sure he doesn't  kill himself. 

Aizawa: anyways, what do you say? 

Izuku: I guess that is good enough..

Aizawa: great.. now.. next time when setting an alarm clock, put the loudness in the middle. Because we could hear you. And for now, like actual now, please sleep. We have 2 more hours before we have to get ready. Usethat time wisely. 

Izuku: mhm..

Aizawa: goodnight kid *ruffling Izu's hair* sweat dreams

Izuku: *half asleep* Goodnight dad.

With that, Izuku closed his eyes. He smirked in his dreams, while he was tightly hugging a stuffed animal. It was a black cat that had yellow goggles on and a grey scarf. Izuku made it himself. It was his, stress toy. The toy reminded him so much of Aizawa, that it was too comforting to forget about. Izuku is probably planning on bringing it to school too, since he doesn't wish to blow his cover so easily and show everyone that he is a lot weaker than he looks, even though that is what most of the kids see his as.. weak

Aizawa softly smiled and left the room. He the shit the door, quietly, making sure not to make any squeeks, and after it was closed, had a proud dad moment, after which he went back to sleep. 

When they woke up, they had a nice breakfast. There were pancakes and waffles, chocolate, strawberry, and basically alot of flavored syrups. There was also whipped cream and berries. 

After breakfast, they went on the last school shopping trip,this time Mic with Shinso and Aizawa with Izu. Aizawa couldn't stop thinking about how Izuku said "Dad", so he basically bought every item that Izuku touched and looked at the pricetag, after which the kiddo pushed the item away with a "daaaaaaammmm" or "oh hell nah" or "oh fuck I am too poor for this shit" look. 

After the shopping, they went to a cafe, arcade, theater (movie theater),and ended the day with some Menchies. (This video is not sponsored by Menchie's XD) 

Now, it is finally time for you to find out what happens in school. 

IN THE NEXT EPISODE 😘👌

(I am really tired so I am going to bed. Love you guys!)