The Party (First Meeting of ARC with??)

As soon as RCs arrived to the party Swastika's father greeted them asked to come inside.
( They have decorated their home with beautiful flowers and petals. The pooja place was also nicely done where a Dugga Ma's idol was situated and all the arrangements were done to accomplish pooja.)

Swastika's Dad to Kaka- Aap log aaye aapka bahut bahut aabhar.

Kaka- Yeh toh saubhagya ki baat ki hamari betiya aage badh rahi hai.

(Anirudh is still thinking that Swastika's dad has planned this for searching a groom for her)

As the pooja was about to begin. Swastika was getting ready in her room.
(She is wearing a Yellow silk sari and red blouse in bengoli style, 2-2 golden Bengals in hand, putting a small red bindi in between of her eyebrows, kohl in her beautiful eyes, anklet in ankles and as she has done hair bun with jalidar mogra around that, in this simple sringar she is looking like an angel)

Swastika enters in the hall.

Everyone was looking at her like a goddess has come from heaven to bless them except Anirudh who
found her absolutely charismatic beauty equal to Droupadi so he felt attracted towards her.

(Last night Anirudh was reading the Mahabharata's story where Droupadi swayamvar was being held and how her beauty had mesmerized everyone present in the swayamvar.)

He came to his senses when everyone started congratulating him.
He was about to go to her but Pandit ji said - Puja ka muharat prarambh ho gya hai chaliye puja kar lete hai.

After some time puja sampann hui.
But during the whole puja and aarti Ani couldn't get his eyes away from Swastika.

Pandit ji- beta sabko prasad dedo.

Swastika took the thaal and started distributing prasad.
She goes to Ani as well and this eye contact made Ani skip a heartbeat and she moved further to distribute the sweet.

Now, everyone has gifted something to her as well wishers and it was time to hear Swastika's and her baba's experience about her journey.

First Swastika's will speak her baba said.

Swastika with smile- Thank you baba !! Jis tarah aapne mujhe hamesha support kiya, mere ladki hone par bhi aapne meri zidd puri ki aur mera sapna pura karne me madad ki aur iss din ko mere liye itna khas banaya. Mai hamesha aapki shukragujar rahungi.

Someone from the crowd - Aapka Shaadi k bare me kya khyal hai aur jeevan sathi se kya apekshaye rakhti hai aap.

Swastika- Shaadi toh mai usi se karungi jo mujhe shaadi k bad bhi job karne de aur ...

Anirudh( as he was standing nearby)- Aur???

Swastika- Ji kuch nahi , isse zyada aur  koi apekshaye nahi rakhti mai apne jeevan sathi se and smile came on her face automatically.

Everyone clapped. (Except some people)

Again someone from the crowd- Ab aap kya kahenge Swastika k baba??(as he was jealous of her success)

Swastika's father- Mujhe bahut garv ho raha hai meri beti par aur mai iski baato se purntaya sehmat hu.
Maine jab iske guno ko dekha tab jana ladkiya ladki se kam nh hoti hai. Isiliye yeh party rakhi hai maine taki log jaan jaye ki  Vivah k function se bhi badhkar khushiya milti hai aise mauko par. (And here he justified that why should weddings have all the fun).

Party was over and everyone was leaving but kaka's eyes were observing a girl throughout the event that how beautifully she has taken care of everything from arranging snacks,water n all for guests, pooja things even she knew all rituals of pooja, and while praying he observed lalima and ghee ki chamak on her hands and he got to know that she has only prepared the prasad as well.
And till the time kaka was observing her.

Ani did not get any chance later to speak with Swastika, and as they were about to leave he went to call kaka.

Ani- kaka??

Kaka- han ha.

Ani- Chalna nahi hai aapko??

Kaka - Han chalte hai.

Then Ani also noticed that kaka is observing one girl who is wearing simple pink sari with golden blouse and like swastika she has also done hairbun.

Somnath and Batuk Togather- Chaliye na dada,kaka.

Now finally they left and reached to RC mansion.

Please let me know if you liked this.
---------------------------------------------------------
Precap - Love latter for??