UpSides Down 1.

Samiksha is stepping out with her dad. Som came in front of them with folding hands and tears filled in his eyes. Her dad politely asked him to go away from her as he didn't want to see his daughter in pain anymore. But on Samiksha's request her dad left them alone for some time.

Som- Samiksha, Thank you apne baba ko manane k liye aur mujhe thoda time dene k liye.

Samiksha- nahi Som ji, aap kahiye jo aap kahana chahte hai.

Som- mai janta hu mai kya kah raha hu phir bhi chahta hu ki....... ho sake toh ek bar hamare ghar apne baba k sath aa sakogi.... please.

Samiksha- Nahi Som Ji, mujhe maf kar dijiye and parted his folded hands, wiped his tears and left from there along with her dad.

On the other hand because of crowd Anirudh and family couldn't reach to Bondita when she fainted. Shivam lifted her in his arms and took her to Hospital. Later, he informed RCs where he admitted her.

At Hospital-

Anirudh reached hospital ward immediately after getting the address, Bondita is laying unconscious on the bed and Shivam is caressing her hair with moist eyes while holding her hand tightly with another hand.

The scene was enough to broke his heart and his pale face is clearly stating that what his mind was thinking that their beautiful relationship will be broken if he commits any single mistake from now. "He mustered his broken courage and moved forward to see her. He has never seen her in this miserable condition when deep down he knows, somehow he too is  responsible for this condition of hers. If he had at least listened her once, either had given a thought on Kaka's sudden decision of making him Som's advocate or would have tried to scratch Som's heart to know what he was going through in all this years as a brother not as an advocate so might be his family would not have experienced this. No, but He has became professional Advocate in past few years when Bondita was away from him and he became one of the best Barristers of India. He mastered his barristery skills but forgot to water the relationships time to time. So who is he now ...? Bondita's Husband or just an opposition barriter who has came here to have a look of his pity condition and show some fake sympathy??"

He reached near Bondita. Shivam stood with the jerk still put her hand gently on the bed and left the ward without looking at Anirudh. Bondita is still unconscious, Anirudh sat beside her and just praying with the core of his heart "Hey Dugga ma jaldi se meri Bondita ko thik kar do aur kuch nahi chaiye mujhe mai dobara aisi galti kabhi nahi karunga aur jane anjanne maine Bondita ki baat na sunkar ya uski bhavnavo ko na samjhkar jo galti ki hai uske liye mujhe Bondita ka samna karne hi himmat dijiyega. mai toh Shivam se ab hate bhi nahi kar sakta Qki jab mai nahi tha Bondita k sath yeh som Samiksha k case ki vajah se, hamesha usne aur Batuk ne hi uska support kiya... mai kaise unka dhnyawad kar paunga."

RCs who were waiting outside ward, entered when they noticed Anirudh is quite stable now. They sympathized him and prayed for Bondita's fastest recovery.

Anirudh- Baba, Kaka aap sab jaiye mai hu yaha Bondita k sath, khyal rakhunga uska aur fikar mat kijiye Bondita Dugga ma ki kripa se jaldi thik ho jaegi.

They were about to go when Doctor entered.

Doctor- Hello Mr. Anirudh! aur aap sab Bondita k parivar wale hai... mai janta hu... Mujhe woh Jinhone Bondita ko admit kawaya tha unhone btaya yaha se jate hue.......aap logo ko Mrs Bondita ki bilkul chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. She is absolutely fine. Is samay zyada stress lene ki vjah se aur kamjori ki vjah se chakkar aur Behoshi ho jati hai. Toh bas thoda unka khyal rakhiyega aage se.

Anirudh(in concerned voice)- Kya matlab Doctor? Iss samay matlab kaisa samay...aap saaf saaf kahiye na ky bol rahe hai..?

Kaka (with the broad smile on face) – Anirudh, Anirudh Tumhe Jeevan ki sabse badi Khushi milne wali hai tum baba banne wale ho and hugged him.