Barristery practice and Ross- 2

Ross(Still his finger is on Bondita's lips)- I am really sorry dear. I didn't mean to scare you. But before removing my fingers from your lips you promise me that you won't scream. and held his one ear with free hand.

Bondita nodded yes and binked eyes in positive manner.

As soon as he removed his finger, Bondita gave 2-3 cute friendly thumps on his stomach, took a deep breath and sat on the bench outside her hostel. 

"Now tell me what happened? what made you to do this and scare me? " - Bondita Said.

"This card is for you and don't forget to come to my place on coming weekend" - Ross said it hurriedly and left.

Two days have passed to this but Bondita was still feeling someone is chasing her when she is out so she thought to confirm with Ross about it at lunch time.

At Lunch time:

Bondita to Ross (while chewing sandwich)-  Are you still on to that chasing prank with me for another surprise.

Ross- Yes dear, there are lot's of surprises for you on the way. and leaves in hurry.(This left Bondita confused)

Bondita- Hey Dugga ma! ek toh accha dost mila yaha pardesh me  aur woh bhi aise darakar surprises deta hai ab kya kare Bondita? kaise pata lagau ye Ross hi hai ya koi aur hai. kuch toh sochna padega par abhi nahi qki abhi toh class jana hai.

She attended the class, after college as usual she reaches to her hostel. On her table finds one Maroon color long beautiful gown in gift wrap.

Bondita- Are kitna sunder gown hai par kiska hai? Kahi meri roommate lily ka toh nahi. Are wah yaha ek card bhi hai, kya likha hai ispe...

"Dear Bondita, You will look absolutely gorgeous in this dress, on coming Sunday wear this l will be waiting for you"

Chalo yeh toh sabit ho gya ki yeh mere liye hi hai ....... Are but isme bhejne wale ka naam toh hai hi nah toh pakka Ross hi hoga. Baki koi itte khas dost toh hai nahi jo mujhe itta accha tohfa de. Toh Bondita zyada soch mat aur filhal ise rakh de, Sunday ko pahan lena.

Finally Sunday has arrived.

Bondita is ready to go to Ross's place. She has gone there before too many times for barristery practices with him and his father, she knows her family well but today she is walking out with a foreboding that something bad is going to happen at his place. She stoped thinking and sat into the car which Ross has send for him.

She reaches to the destination. She enters inside stylishly decorated house. She was surprised first but she remembered that today is Ross's and Rachel's engagement party and now looking at the people she got to know that clothes theme is Maroon so Ross gifted me this beautiful dress.  O Ross! you are such a sweet guy... on your engagement day as well you thought of your best friend . I am really blessed to have you as my friend and thanked Dugga ma.

Bondita is sitting with her college friends and as everyone they are also waiting for Ross and Rachel's entry. Here the sweetest couple of their law college entered smiling at each other and walking hand in hand arrived. The entry was simple but couple was looking elegant as Rachel is looking absolutely gorgeous in lemonade pink shade long net gown and in black blazer on white shirt and black pant Ross is the most handsome guy in the party.

The ring ceremony took place, they kissed each other. 

Dance floor was open for all after their couple dance. Couples are dancing  on slow jazz music in dim lights. Bondita is feeling alone and recalling her anniversary celebration and happy moments with her patibabu and family. Seeing her sitting alone a middle aged handsome man standing in front of her get in a position to ask her for a dance with a smile and a friendly attitude. Bondita accepted his offer with a smile and they both danced.