Couple's Responsibility

As suggested by Swastika, Bondita is taking proper rest and keeping track of her health. RCs are making sure that she and baby is accompanied by someone all the time. Soon everyone started their usual routines and in afternoon only Bondita, baby, Kaka(who too sometimes out for his Zamindari works), Bihari babu and koyli didi. One day oin the afternoon after lunch Bondita asked Bhari babu to bring some case files from study so that till the time she can look into those because now she too have started missing going to court and dealing cases. She found that information in not that sufficient so she once again instructed Bhari babu and Koyli didi to look for the rest piece of information.

(Note- Now Bihari and Koyli can read and write because as suggested by Bondita after coming back to India that they too must get some basic knowledge and they both too liked being around her they learned the basics in pretty good time along with following Batuk's expertise in teaching)

Bondita thought- Dekho aaj Bhari babu aur Koyli didi ko padhana kitta kaam aa raha hai nahi toh mujhe Aprajita ko chhodkar patibabu k study me jana padta. and breaking her chain of thoughts both of them appeared.

Chhoti Malkin, Shayad chhote malik lekar gaye honge file.

Bondita- Kya, nahi toh iss case ki date me toh abhi time hai, wahi hogi file , acche se dhoondiye na.

Koyli- Nahi bahurani Ji, hame toh nahi dikhai di.

Bondita- Thik hai. jaiye aap dono mai baad me dekh lungi.

They Both left asking if she need anything.

Bondita murmered, "waise toh file hi chaiye thi. yeh case kuch complicated lag raha hai, bas Aprajita so jae phir mai khud hi dekh lungi aur tab tak Bhari babu aur Koyli didi bhi bahar gaye honge saman lene toh baki logo ko pata bhi nahi chalega, aur Bodita ko daant bhi nahi padegi, han yeh sahi rahega"

malkin kuch kaha aapne?

nahi, nahi toh aap dono jaiye.

After making Aprajita fall asleep and sneaking in the hall she ascended the stairs to find the rest of the piece of information. when she left she thought she will search for that file quickly and come back, but after being in study she felt good, She found that file placed in between the heap of files only. and because the case was related to the head of "widow welfare association" who is the prominent parliament member too, grabbed her attention and she started going through that file sitting on his Patibabu's chair, wearing his extra glasses. She was so absorbed in connecting all the missing links that she almost forgot that she is a mother of just 30 days old baby.

She was almost concluding when she heard Anirudh shouting her name to the highest of his pitch downstairs in their room.

In the hurry, she shut the files off and rushes to their room. She was about to collapse on the door but balanced, panting heavily she uttered. 

Kya hua patibabu ? aap iss samay yaha?

He didn't see her coming and was about to collapse because he was busy in cradling crying Aprajita.

The anger sweat beads can be seen all over his angry red face, as soon as he saw her dragged her inside leaving red marks of his finger prints on her wrist.

Patibabu kya kar rahe hai aap? dukh raha hai mujhe.

Kaka who has just entered shouted on Ani.

Anirudh!! kya kar rahe ho? dimag toh thik hai tumhara?

Anirudh too answered in same tone.

Han kaka, mer dimag toh thik hai par aapki bahu ka satiya gaya hai. Baccha nahi chaiye tha toh mana Q nahi kiya kitte bar pucha maine isse par inhe toh mahaan banna tha. ghar, kaam, baaccha sab sath me sambhalna tha. aur ek chiz bhi dhang se nahi ho pa rahi hai. ek mahine k bacche ko rota hua chhodkar pata nahi kaha bhatak rahi thi. kisi chiz ki akal nahi hai isme. aur kaka ab koi safai mat dijiyega aap apni pyaari bahu ki, mai kuch nahi sunna chahta.