Start of actual Journey of First Barrister Couple

Anirudh who had put on cotton linen white kurta, tenderly holding his first baby in his arms swaddled in fresh white cloth, fresh happy tears spread across the surface of his cornea are making it's way down the cheeks. becoming a father is the most excellent and overwhelming feeling.

"The sense of holding a baby that you gave life to, the sense of seeing yourself in another form makes fatherhood the best feeling in life."

And the icing on the cake? The feeling you have knowing that you would do anything for them is what he was feeling at that moment and slowly walking outside where everyone was waiting to cradle the baby in their arms.

Listening the baby's cries everyone jumped in excitement, Ani handed his baby in kaka's arms. kaka couldn't utter a single word, just behold his first grandchild with moist eyes. and when baby cried a little loud and he chuckled saying.

"Anirudh bhi bilkul aise hi roya tha jab humne use pahli bar apne haatho me liya tha"

Batuk, who never misses a chance to tease kaka and made a move to speak.

"Kaka ho sakta hai aapke hatho me katein lage ho, Jiski vajah se itne chhote bacche itni zor se rote ho"

And it brought the smiles on everyone's face. Binoy did not rushed like others to hold the baby it doesn't mean he doesn't wanted to instead he hugged Anirudh because he knows that will be same as holding his grandchildren at that moment. Anirudh reciprocated the hug quickly. everyone including Damini and Samiksha too grasped the baby with loving emotions. 

Som and Batuk remarked - dada, Bilkul Boudi par gaya hai aapka baby.

Samiksha- ji nahi, gour se dekhiye dada par gaya hai kya bolti ho damini.

Damini- Mujhe bhi dada jaise hi lag raha yeh chhota baby.

Binoy- Ab bahu par jae ya Anirudh par hame koi farak nahi padta, hame toh bas isse matlab hai ki ghar me khushiya aayi hai. Q dada?

Kaka- han Binoy, sahi kaha tumne. par bahu kaisi hai?

He saw Koyli entering in Anidita's room. he continued.

Anirudh, jao ab bacche ko uski Ma k pass le jao, baki aage ka Dactarni Swastika samjha degi tab tak hum Pandita ji ko khushkhabri bhejte aur Namkaran par aane ka nyota bhej dete hai.

He once again carried the baby in his arms, close to his heart as he felt an eternity has passed leaving baby in others arm.

Bondita was sleeping peacefully and no one was there, Koyli has done all the arrangements as instructed by Swastika.

He gently lay the newborn in bassinette pressing a kiss on forehead, walked slowly at the exhausted sleeping beauty. He lovingly caressed her cheeks and was about to peck on her eyes when she slowly opened her eyes. seeing her Patibabu beside she smiled at him forgetting all the pain and mumbled.

Patibabu, Aprajita kaha hai?

Anirudh smiled and raised his hand in the direction of baby bassinette on the other side of her bed. she immediately turned that side to brace her baby in her arms and Dr. Swastika raised her voice commanding.

Bondita, aise nahi. tumhe apna sabse zyada khyal rakhna hai ab thoda aaram se. she headed towards the baby, beholding her cute niece for about good 30 seconds and placed her in Bondita's temporarily fragile arms supporting her on the other side, until Anirudh gave his support.

There Anidita got busy in admiring their little angle Swastika gave them some time and then interjected in a sweet tone.

Swastika- First of all many many congratulations to the adorable Barrister couple, and thank you for bringing the joys in my life of being called Masi. Toh kuch aage ki baat karne se pahle btao Bondita kaisa lag raha hai nanhi pari ko sine se lagakar.