Anirudh in London Part-2

Continuation of the previous part:

Finally Anidita got some space after this busy day. The first moment they were far from others eyes she hugged him tightly and he reciprocated back with same energy. Tears dribbled down on shoulders of theirs they released each other from hug, Anirudh wiped tears from Bondita's eyes with caress and he did the same then they exchanged the purely caress forehead kisses.

They are lost into each other in such a way that without speaking with words the void passage area is echoing that you both are "head over heels in love with each other" and "nothing can apart you".

The watchman clapped at them by saying - Mr. and Miss, can you both please go out it's the time to close the gates. The voice forced them to come out from hypnotic state, which they never wanted to. they nodded yes to them and walked on the way outside. Bondita turned at the college with moist eyes to see it one last time. Anirudh held her hand firmly and took her to the a sweet shop which he has mentioned in first letter he sent to Bondita when she came London.(Actually, Anirudh ka maafi naama bhi keh sakte hai use)

Anirudh- Bondita, Roshogulla khaogi.

Bondita(excitingly)- han woh bhi ek badam wale.

Anirudh- toh mai order kar du???

Bondita- Yeh bhi koi puchne wali baat hai? yaha handiya toh nahi milti par aap darjan bhar k bol sakte hai and giggles.

He feels lucky that Bondita is not changed even a little, takes order from the counter and sits face to face with Bondita at corner table.

Anirudh- Tum ab bhi itte Roshogulle kha sakti ho?

Bondita(teasing him)- han Q nahi ... koi mai budhi thode na ho gai hu aapki tarah jo pacha nahi paungi ya mere dant kharab ho jaenge.

Anirudh- Toh accha mai budha ho gaya hu, aur yeh kisne kaha tumse?

Bondita- kisi k kahne ki kya zaroorat hai ab aap mujhe pure 8 saal bade hai toh meri tulna me toh budhe hi hue na.(plasters her naughty smile with fake seriousness)

Anirudh- Thik hai ab budha toh budha hi sahi tumhare pass koi option bhi toh nahi hai sare proposals toh thukra diye tumne.. ab toh kuch nahi ho sakata?

Bondita- Kisne kaha aapse? mere pass ab bhi 2 soild options hai.

Anirudh paused while eating and looked at Bondita who is acting to look outside.

Anirudh(being possesive)- kya kaha tumne? Zara btana toh kon hai woh solid options.(She is still looking outside but she also knows that his anger can burst anytime now)

Bondita(lookes at him with smile)- aap bhi na pahle kha lijiye phir btati hu. Shooti!

(Do you think our possessive Anirudh babu could eat after this ?....We all know the ans and it is a big no.)

Anirudh is trying hard to control his anger until Bondita finishes her Roshogullas. Bondita too understands him very well that he can swallow his anger but never let his Bondita stay without eating Roshogullas specially after so long so, she slowed her chewing speed. 

Anirudh( in slightly high tone)- Bondita, Roshogulle mithe nahi lag rahe kya.?

Bondita- han thode kadwe ha.

Anirudh- kya? kya matlab? ab tak toh mithe the.

Bondita- wahi toh ab tak toh thik the par jane q kadwe ho gaye achanak se.( and he rememberd she used to call him "Kadwa Roshogulla" when he was angry or no agreeing with her.)

Anirudh smiled. She also took deep breath and resumed eating.

Bondita- Ab thik hai patibabu ... mera matlab Roshogulla mitha ho gaya hai khakar dekhiye and feeds him.