Anirudh in London Part -1

At Convocation day- 

Bondita is impatiently waiting for Anirudh because her heart was not ready to believe that he will not turn up on her big day. She is sitting with her best friends but her eyes are stuck at entrance. Graduation ceremony started. Academic Procession, Welcome address and other formalities are done, Vice-Chancellor started the presentation of awards and degrees in alphabetical order and soon he announced.

I am pleased to announce that for the 2nd consecutive year in our university a girl student is receiving the Gold Medal for her excellent academics and rationality skills "Ms. Bondita from India". Please give her a big round of applause to come on the stage to receive this prestigious award and say few words behind her success.

There was loud applause on this announcement.

Ross and Rachel cheered her.

She walked across the stage. Shook the Chancellor's hand with right hand. Took her cylinder degree in left hand. Paused for the picture while shaking the Chancellor's hand and holding her degree. Botox smile on her face was powerless to plaster the nervousness on her delicate face.

She slowly moved towards Podium she once again searched for him in the audience and yes her man made her grin like a Cheshire cat. Anirudh was sitting in the middle of authority members.  Now with the proud smile she started-

"Hello Everyone, Good Morning!! This is not only my dream which came true today but this achievement of mine will inspire n no of girls in India to come forward to achieve their dreams. I would like to thank all my professors, many staff, friends for sorting my problems, with the help of your all I am standing here because of this l feel privileged and once l will return India l will be working for "Women Empowerment". A special thanks for Professor Robert and his wife Jenifer who took care of mine like his own child, My roommate Lily who handled all my tantrums and my Best friend Ross, whose family is like my family now.(aur Anirudh ka dil dhadka thoda yeh sunne k baad), my girls gang Rach, Amanda and Anaga. l thank to my precious and beloved family which is India, helped and supported in my thick and thins to achieve this honor. And last but not the least my special friend who is from India and is also present here to witness my reward Mr. Anirudh Roy Choudhary(a wide smile appeared on her face)".

Thank you !!

The hall was echoing with the great applause. 

She walks down from the stage the sheer confidence and magical aura of hers was enlightening the path. 

The most beautiful Indian girl wearing a black rob on her coral blue color saree and hood color perfectly matching with her hair color passed by Anirudh Roy Choudhary and sat in students row with Ross and Rachel. 

***** "Anirudh's racing heart and broad smile on his face was not ready to settle after all this, he wants to meet Bondita asap" *****

The ceremony ended after some time. She is standing with Ross and talking about something. When Anirudh stepped in.

Anirudh(clears her throat)-"You seem very busy but can l speak to you ms Bondia for some mins?"

Bondita(hugs him in excitement)- Patibabu aap !! kab se intzaar kar rahi thi mai aapka par aap hai ki un budhe logo k pass se aa hi nahi rahe the.

Anirudh- laga toh nahi tum intzaar kar rahi thi mera.

Bondita- ab yeh kisi ko smjha pane ka koi tarika hota toh accha hota na.

Anirudh- lagta hai yeh tumhare best friend Ross hai?

Bondita - Han pati babu mera sabse accha dost.