Horrible hues of Red- Part I

That day, Bondita was dealing a heart wrenching circumstance which even a bravest heart never wishes to imagine. Surviving that horrible forceful conduct, pinned against a wall crushing by a pig like personality trying to begrime her divinity, her body was combating to win over his but ongoing unpleasant touches and events stroked her subconscious mind which has never gave a thought about such evil personalities freely roaming in male dominated society . How can we except anything from the dominating side when the equally important pillar of society called women doesn't protest, they don't come forward to discuss such abusive events happening around them in front of their eyes too sometimes. They don't want such issues to grab the attention otherwise their so called image will be spoilt, no newspaper or radio channel is ready to serve this crual reality of society as headline; leave theses information transmitting medium and society, their own family is not ready to accept them, they consider these sexually assaulted women impure and neglect them, whom are plainly not responsible for this misfortune got written in their destiny for lifetime"

"firstly some known/unknown baddie squashes their body's soft cores and later that unacceptance, crushes their remnant broken will forever to breath at least"

"Those baddies can't only be found in that MLA but can be any of the social figures present in society known as politicians, zamindardars, businessmen, government officials, priests, monks (whom people follow blindly) and some beasts are roaming around masking their evil intentions behind being friends, relatives, family members and sometime even the one and only god like entity existing in women's life called husband too Ahh!! ruptures the god's favorite creature and the reason behind their existence called "Nari - equally no!!! very much more responsible in crafting this beautiful place called world."

Batuk was driving straight to that place holding his tears and reminiscing happy moments spent with his Boudi, Accompanying Anirudh in the backseat of the car Som's heart was praying to Dugga Ma to save their Bondita at any cost. He just couldn't imagine Bondita bearing that excruciating violence, which his eyes witnessed that awful day at construction site in full bright afternoon.

The Car stopped at that place as Anirudh screeched after seeing his Bondita almost drenched in the unpleasant hue of red, whining and whiffing hardly, her dry lips flickering for drops of water in urgency and with every second passing her fragile movements trying to curl her body peeping from her ripped attire, making a match with shriveled flowers of container garden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. 

Precap -Horrible hues of Red- Part II