The Next Day

The Next Morning –

The sun poured through the window of their room on sleeping babies. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes, aspirations, strong bond and magical life ahead for Anidita.Bondita is still sleeping, her mesmerising face is lying on his chest and her hands are on his stomach. He beholds her, covers her in blanket and wakes up by giving her morning kiss.

After some time Bondita too woke up. She is looking for Anirudh and here he comes holding 2 coffee mugs and fresh yellow rose bud towards her.

(pta nahi ye Perfect babu ne movies se sikha hai yeh wala scene ya movies ne Perfect babu se)

Bondita- Patibabu Sorry, meri aankha nahi khuli. mai bana deti coffee.

Anirudh- koi nahi bondita hamesha tum mere liye banati ho aaj maine bana di.

Bondita- sochiye kaka ko pata chala toh kya hoga?

Anirudh- Kuch nahi hoga, Mai unhe bhi coffee pila dunga us din and they both laughed.

While sipping the coffee- waise acchi banai hai aapne coffee, dekhiye agar aadat lag gayi toh Jeevan bhar aapko hi banani padegi subah wali coffee.

Anirudh- Bondita halke me le rahi ho mujhe.. waise tum janti ho na mujhe mai yeh bhi kar sakta hu...

Bondita- Are nahi nahi mai toh mazak kar rahi thi apna kaam nahi badhwana mujhe roz roz aapse coffee banwakar.(Anirudh knows she is talking about kitchen mesh, looking at Bondita with apologetic face).

They both had coffee then she followed her Indian routine to take the bath, pooja of small Dugga idol and then they both prepared breakfast together.

Anirudh is making sure every minute that she is not feeling awkward because what happened last night, she was showing that she is fine, but he can sense her pain. While having breakfast the breakfast he asked.

"Bondita tum thik thik toh ho na kuch problem hai toh mujhse kah sakti ho?"

Bondita in sad voice- "Nahi pati babu mai thik hu bas khud se gussa hu ki meri vajah se apna hi surprise aur aapka mood dono kharab kar diya... "

Anirudh comforts her by holding her hand tightly- Nahi Bondita! Tumne jo kiya bilkul sahi kiya aur yeh kitna zaroori tha hamare rishte k liye yeh hum dono jante hai toh tumhe isme koi karan nazar aata hai apnea ap se naraz hone ka nahi na toh..

Bondita clasps him and they both finished the breakfast while playing below song on the gramophone.

"Humdard – Teri muskurahte hai taakat meri

mujhko inhi se umeede mili

chahe kare koi sitam yeh jaha

inme hi hai sada hifazat meri

Zindagi badi khoobsurat hui

Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahi....."

At the same moment Rachel, Ross, Lily entered with a bang.

The trio hugged Bondita and shook the hands with Anirudh.

Rach(in exreamly excited tone)- How are you dear Bondita and you Mr. handsome. Btw l asked you to come here alone but you let stay Bondita too with you... why?(teasing both)

Bondita and Anirudh smiled.

Ross- I guess they both are in one team so no chance Rach you have to bear me only and laughs..