Som's Special Guests

Anirudh helped Bondita to reach into their room holding her in his arms, she is resting on the bed, and he is patting her head, avoiding eye contact with her.

Bondita- Patibabu, Kya hua aap kuch soch rahe hai kya?

Anirudh (smirked)- nahi toh, kuch khas nahi bas woh soch raha tha Som kin khas mehmano ki baat kar raha tha?(But here he is only worried about Bondita's Pregnency)

Bondita- Offo Patibabu! Aap bhi na bas itti si baat woh toh Sa....

Anirudh(excitingly to plaster his worries)- matlab tumhe pata hai kon aane wala hai toh mujhe bhi btao nna...

Bondita(Shuts her mouth with both the hands then in slow voice)- Woh han ...ha matalab nahi ....matlab han wo mere aur Somnath dada k beech ki baat hai mai aapko nahi bata sakti aapko dinner ka wait karna hi padega.

He is not convinced yet but because of Bondita's health concerns he styed quite and let her rest. As she dozed off he left for the study.

After some time-

Even though her body needed the rest she got up in some time and started doing the daily chores. In the evening she performed dugga aarti with her KSJ and started preparations for dinner. When Anirudh got to know from Bihari that she is preparing Dinner for tonight herself... he got worried about her health and went to kitchen to stop her. But she is so engrossed in her work and is not even trying to look/listen to Anirudh..... and eventually he had to option left but to helping her in finishing the chores soon.

Once the dinner was ready. Som asked everyone to get ready as the guests are joining soon.

In Anidita's room-

Bondita wore a simple saree with few ornaments only, when Anirudh looked at her in surprise, he couldn't help him from asking her.

Anirudh- Bondita Mehman aane wale hai na aaj toh itne simple kapde Q pahne hai ?

Bondita- Are wo aaj thaka thaka mahsoos ho raha hai na toh socha thode halke kapde hi pahan lu.

Anirudh(In concerned tone)- kaha tha maine tumse aaram karo par nahi ..... accha thik hai abhi ya doctor ko Bulau?

Bondita- Are baba mai thik hu? Aap chaliye mai aati hu thodi der se...

Anirudh - pakka.

Bondita assured him and once again she started looking for something in study.(Actually he is looking for the any of Bondita's Hospital bills/papers/prescription which could give hint to him wheter she has visited doctor before regarding her pregnency and stayed quite because of this fuss but at last he was disappointed)

He is still in study when Batuk knocked on the study's door-

Batuk- Dada, chaliye .... Kaka, baba bhi aate hi honge waise boudi kaha hai ?

Anirudh- Han Batuk mai aata hu.... Tum chalo aur Bondita apne room me hai but agar wo aaram kar rahi ho toh use disturb mat karna.

Batuk – thik hai dada mai waisa nahi karunga..... aakhir ab mai sabse chhota nahi rahunga is haveli me toh mujhe bhi bado jaise kaam karne wale honge na chuckles and runs at Bondita's room.

The last sentence gave him shivers as he didn't know yet that he should be happy or not for this and how will Bondita react on this because kind of careless attitude of hers towards her health, was signaling him clearly that she is unaware of her pregnancy.

Kaka, Binoy, Som, Batuk was already present on dinning when Anirudh reached there-

Anirudh(to Batuk)- Bondita nahi aayi ?