Arrival of Newborn

The days are passing, Anirudh is working from home on some cases as Bondita and arrival of new born is his highest priority. two weeks have passed without any hustle, Batuk pokes Som about Damini whenever he gets chance. Som isn't still clear and He doesn't want any tension in family before his first nephew/niece's delivery so he is quite.

One day he came late from his work, it looked like everyone has slept so, without making any noise he served food for himself and started eating. Someone came with the glass of water he couldn't see her face clearly, because he didn't put all the lights on keeping in mind that his dada and Boudi has shifted to ground floor and this will not be the right time to disturb them especially because of Bondita's pregnancy. He was about to sought but the girl tightly pressed her palm on his mouth and he looked up. Samiksha she was, keeping her finger on her lips, blinking her eyes gesturing him not to screech, he took a deep breath and removed her palm from his mouth gently. she sat there until he finishes his dinner and while having dinner he was thinking about that soft touch of hers on his lips and carefully observing her sitting so close to her for the first time. they both left the dinning hall and moved to their rooms respectively. one more day has passed and only 2 days left for expected date of Bondia's delivery. Som too along with other family members is excited for arrival of next generation of RC family but more desperately he is waiting for putting his thoughts in front of Samiksha. 

Next day in the afternoon when Som thought to peep into the Batuk's room so that he can discuss with him regarding his new project, but he is nowhere to be seen, He slightly pushed the door which was not latched and there He was with embracing Samiksha in his arms. Samiksha too looked relaxed. and with the sudden moment in the room they parted away with the jerk.

Batuk(wiping his sweat beads)- Dada kuch chaiye tha aapko?

Som- Nahi Nahi, bas woh naye contract k bare me discuss karna tha, no worries take your time. 

Samiksha- Waise Somji aap chahe to Damini se madad le sakte hai, usne btaya tha mujhe ek bar kis tarah college me aap ek sath projects par kaam karne ka soch k khush hua karte the.

Som- Sure Samiksha! I will talk to her too. 

Som stepped out with a heavy heart and while passing by Anidita's temporary room, he thought to visit them. They do not lock the door so that Bondita should be least bothered for opening and closing the door. he knocked before entering but no response. He knocked again but again no response this time his mind became restless and he pushed the door.

Som- Boudi, Boudi ! kaha ho aap ? Dada aap kaha ho aapko yaha hona chaiye tha na ?

Bondita who was even unable to cry loudly due to unbearable pain was panting heavily sitting in the corner. Som didn't take a single second and reached to Bondita, Scooping her in his arms he lied her down on the Bed and started caressing her forehead and yelled with crackling voice from there with teary eyes.

Dada, Kaka, baba, Batuk, koyli kaha ho sab log, jaldi koi Dr. Swastika ya Vinit ko call lagao, aur jaldi aao yaha, dekho Boudi ki haalat aur na Bigad jae. Boudi aankhe khuli rakhna, please abhi Swastika aa jaegi.

Bondita(in faint voice)- Patibabu ko bulaiye na. Som dada please.

Som dada- han bondita, dada aate hi honge bas tum apni aankhe khuli rakhna. He yelled once again and sprinkled some water drops on her face to keep her conscious until doctor arrives.

Everyone rushed to her room. Koyli started massaging her soles, Damini and Som massaging her palms, Anirudh held her in his arms and insisted to take her hospital.

Damini interrupted- nahi dada, Dr. Swastika ko maine inform kar diya hai. unhone bas unke aate tak didi ko hosh me rahkne kaha hai.

Anirudh pecked on her forehead and cheeks saying.