Life lessons for Bondita

It is around 10:30 AM in the morning.

Place: Devipur at Pandit ji's house.

After puja and breakfast Pandit Ji is writing letter's reply to Kaka, Swastika is studying/writing something in her room and Bondita is playing with her dolls. And Suddenly, they heard hubbub nearby and one lady who is breathing heavily rushed towards Swastika saying, Bitiya meri beti ka bahut khoon beh raha hai, use bacha lo.

Bondita gets a glass of water for her, meanwhile Swastika to that lady.

Kaki kya hua hua? aap itna haaf q rahi hai? aur yeh bhid kaisi hai???

That Lady- Beta!! tum chalo pahle mere sath, tumhe sab samjh aa jayega.

They(Swa, Bon and the lady) reached to the place, and saw one girl almost unconscious in a corner of that house, her head is injured, bleeding scratches are on her body but nobody from that crowd cared of her except her mother(Actually, she is a victim of physical assault by her husband and in laws and 3 months pregnant as well).

Swastika understood everything, she asked her mother to bring turmeric and lavender oil as both works as very good antiseptic agent. After cleaning her wounds with lavender oil, she applied turmeric and did the dressing.

While leaving she asked her mother to take good care of her and feed her once she gains full consciousness.

Bondita is still in shock that what she just saw?? The girl was her childhood friend but due to early marriage she couldn't come to school after 3rd or 4th class but after her marriage whenever they met she always told that her in laws and husband are very good and she too is very happy there.(Tears fell from her eyes)

Swastika is also very disturbed after witnessing this incident but thought to console Bondita first.

Swastika- Bondita, kya hua?? Ro q rahi ho? Rona band karo who thik ho jaegi ab, maine marham patti kar di hai na.

Bondita- Didi, kya har ladki ko shaadi k baad aise hi mara jata hai thodi si galti par.

Swastika- Nahi Bondita!! Aise har kisi k ghar nahi hota hai. Tumhe chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Roy Chaudhriyo k yaha bahut samman se rakha jata hai bahuo ko.

Bondita- Par meri skhi bhi yahi kahti thi mujhse ki bade acche hai uske sasural wale. Toh kya agar mere sasural walo ne bhi mara mujhe toh mujhe bhi aise jhut bolna hoga.

Swastika(In edgy tone)- Nahi Bondita, tum Bilkul chup nahi rahogi, na hi khud k sath galat hone dogi na galat karogi dusro k sath na hone dogi. Khud k liye awaz uthana Bondita, Jaise Rani Laxmibai lad gai thi apne samman aur adhikar k liye angrezo se. Aur jab bhi kisi madad ki zaroorat lage toh khat likhna mujhe aur tere jamai babu ki. Thik hai and smiles.

Bondita- Toh tumne waha kuch kaha q nahi meri Saheli k liye uske sasural walo se?

Swastika- Yaha hame uska sath toh dena hoga lekin, lekin logo ko samjhakar nahi, khud samjhdar banker aur aur har ladki ko uske adhikaro k Vishay me btakar.uske liye bhi mere pass ek Yojna(plan) hai, wo mai tumhe baad me bataungi.(Actually swastika believes in silent wars)

Bondita- Pakka.

Swastika- Pakka.

Bondita- Aur who Jamais a ka kya bol rahi thi tum??

Swastiks(Blushing)- Who bhi mai baad me bataungi and leaves.

Around 12:30 PM

at ARC haveli.

Trilochan Kaka is very happy and asked Koyli to prepare delicious food the Dinner.