Jaya's case is resolved

Continuation from previous part...

Anirudh's sleepy face plastered with a soothing smile and contentment. In the morning Bondita did the Dugga pooja and came to woke Anirudh up for the day. She adored him for about 10 mins until her sight fixed on one case file on which he was working and that reminded her that she will have to awake her adorable and cute asleep Patibabu asasp as it is quite late. She sprinkled some water from the kalash with dooba on his face as she came to give him aarti but found him sleeping peacefully and lost at that moment.

He woke up wiping the water resembling dew drops on his face while shaking his head a little.

"Bondita kya kar rahi ho ? Q jagaya mujhe?"

"Kya Patibabu! Ulta chor kotwal ko daante... aap kya kar rahe hai ? dekhiye Adalat nahi jana.... Mai toh tayar hu aur baki ki tayariya kar deti hu aap bas naha kar ready ho jaiye... Breakfast kar k nikalna hai jaldi." And chuckled.

Anirudh got up from the bed, adored her while she is already caught up arranging the things keeping pooja ki thal on the side table. Asap his eyes looked the time in the clock, he came back to reality and hopped inside washroom.

By the time he comes out Bondita got ready wearing a plane red saree with thin fancy border of moti work and has a different glow on her face.

Anirudh came outside wearing his bathrobe and when he saw Bondita standing in front of mirror hugged her from the back, kissed on her right cheek and held her hand gently from filling vermilion in her hairline.

"Patibabu Kya kar rahe hai aap ? aapko pata toh hai mai roz lagati hu sindoor mang me ghar se nikalne se pahle... "

"Bondita ha tum roz lagati ho par aaj bahut khush hu mai kal raat ki baat se isiliye mai apne hatho se sindoor lagaunga and blinked at her in the reflection of mirror"

He filled her hairline taking pinch of vermilion from aarti ki thal, with tears of joy brimming in his eyes and kissed on her forehead arching her head a little backward. This precious moment was disturbed by Som who has knocked on the door to ask If both of them are accompanying him on the way to office? He closed the eyes with his palms to not witness their romance.

Som(with teasing smile on his face): Dada, Boudi maaf kijiyega, Galat time par aa gaya par darwaza band karke rakhiye yaad hai na humare ghr me aur bhi log hai and passed a cute smile to both.

They both don't feel awkward anymore if caught romancing at least by Som and/or Batuk.

They both passed a smile to him blushing and Batuk banged in there.

Batuk- Han Som dada, toh kya hua ? hamare dada boudi bane hi ek dusre k liye hai toh sabko pata chal bhi jae toh ky dikkat hai ? and gestured them to keep it up but Bondita interrupted in between.

Bondita- Are Som dada, batuk accha hua aap log aa gaye...nahi toh wqat ka pata hi nahi chal pata chaliye mai aap logo ko breakfast paros deti hu aur Patibabu ap tayar hokar aa jaiye hum aapka intzar kar rahe hai.

Som- Thik hai boudi mai niche intzar karta hu aap log aaiye.

Batuk- han mai bhi par yaad hai na aaj kaka ne aapko tayar hone kaha hai aur mandir bhi jane kaha hai laddu gopal k jo aapke office k raste me padta hai jo?

Bondita- Han batuk yaad hai mujhe isiliye aaj yeh sundar sari bhi pahni hai maine tum chinta mat karo hum ho aayenge and accompanied him to the dining hall.

Once all were done with breakfast, In the same car they headed for their respective workplace. Anidita dropped Som and batuk. Anirudh was driving the car when Bondita asked him.