The realization of LOVE

Continuation from previous part.

The day passed and everyone is returned to RC mansion. after dinner when Som thought to get some fresh air and marching towards huge terrace of mansion. he was grappling with his diverted emotions for Damini and Samiksha at same time. He ascended the stairs to the terrace, the wooden door was already open, he looked around and found his dada and Boudi in between the terrace garden enjoying there couple time before arrival of new born. His dada who is who initially didn't like his Boudi became his friend Bondita, can't spent a single day without her, she is his life now, he can go to any extent to make her happy, that is why even after his tiring workhours he is ever ready to fulfill her childish tantrums, standing here I can guess that he has brought some new gift for her as he has promised, and I guess it is the neck chain made of gold having little kanha's pendent in it. she is sitting comfortably caressing her baby bump on the rocking chair and dada is cuddling her pecking her forehead and their baby inside Boudi's womb with utmost tenderness in between. Som thought to himself this is how the pure love looks like, How much Boudi loves this family members along with her husband, Dada alone loves her more than 100 times of that. He descended the stairs back to my room eyewitnessing their soft romance, thinking deep about love between the couple. 

Som is trying to focus on Damini who surely still loves him just like their college days, but he couldn't drift his mind from the changed appearance of Samiksha. He is recalling every moments he spent with her in that room, most are the painful ones for both of them but he still trying his best to get every memory of her what she likes, dislikes and all. He thought to give himself a chance to treasure his heart that actually what feeling it holds for both of them.

Around one week has passed after their appearance, Som was observing closely to both of them. Everyday of Roy Choudhary haveli is starting with the echoing of conch blown by Samiksha. Both are carefully listening Kaka's mythological stories after cricket practice, giving full attention to Boudi's health and helping Koyli in some household chores too.

It was Sunday and Dr. Swastika paid a visit to RC haveli for checking her little sister's health. After spending some good amount of time alone with her sister she informed us that baby's delivery will be after 3 weeks from now and requested dada to be with her all the time. we all are very happy and we enjoyed this blissful moment from lunch to dinner together. After dinner when Boudi asked everyone including Koyli and Bihari to join in their room so that we all can play some fun activities together. Time passed very quickly and Bihari, Koyli, kaka and baba retreated from the room wishing good night to everyone.

I too felt like now Boudi will be feeling sleepy by now so we too should leave but what we saw was whole different, Boudi was still in a mood to continue the game but Samiksha has fallen asleep faster than Boudi as l remember she handled the whole household's chores when Damini and Koyli were out in the afternoon to bring the essentials in Batuk's lap and he is caressing he back lovingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Guys you can check out my new Anidita FF on ongoing track "Tum Pass ho"

and two others:

"Anidita- Journey from Aversion to Enamoredness "

and an emotional roller coaster "Anidita - An untied Bond"

You can drop your views in the comment section too.