INTRO

Hi,

I have a few announcements to remind y'all before you continue reading this..

1.) i have never written a marauder fanfic before, it's a first..

2.) Characters in this story originally belongs to JK Rowling, except of my own.

3.) Please don't copy/upload/print without my consent or permission. I didn't do a lot of writing here just for you to steal my work.

4.) and if you ever get my permission. Please give me credits.

5.) Please vote on each chapter.

6.) Ilysm💕 hehe

Facts about Aurora:

- she has platinum blonde hair.

- she has blue eyes.

- her height is around Remus' shoulders.

- She was also given an invitation letter to attend Beauxbaton but she chose Hogwarts.

- She's has a little brother who is yet to attend Hogwarts.

- She's related to the Lovegood's. One of her cousin's is Xenophilius Lovegood (yes yes, Luna's dad), who also attended Hogwarts.

- Her full name is Aurora Maia Violet.

- Her mother is a pureblood Lovegood and her father is a half blood.

- she knows about Nargles and whatever nonsense that is, but never really believe it. Though, when she got her shoes stolen once, she may have believed Xenophilius when he said it was hidden by Nargles.

- She can see thestrals when she saw her grandmother have a stroke and died.

- She clears her mind by star gazing.

- She loves hot chocolates.

- She finds comfort in the rain.