⑅ EIGHT ⑅

Odd Cousin

△▽△▽△

THE SUN SHONE AND SHOWERED sunlight over the whole grounds of Hogwarts. Aurora stretched up and straightened her robe. Her whole body was aching, though, resting beside Remus was nice, sleeping on the couch wasn't.

It made her whole body sore as she didn't feel her curl up position gave her a satisfied sleep.

She let out a yawn as she picked on the eggs in her plate.

"What's your first class?" Lily asked the group.

"Divination."

"Potions."

"Herbology."

A chorus of answers came firing back at Lily, who nodded understandably before she turned to the platinum blonde.

"Yours, Rory?"

"Hmm?" she looked up dumbfounded at what she just asked.

"What's your first class?"

"Oh. I have potions."

"Try not to blow up the classroom this time will you?" Lily sighed and the blue eyed girl scoff.

"I was bored."

"That doesn't give you a perfect reason to do so."

"Actually, it does. It's honestly traumatizing, Lily.." she whined the red head rolled her eyes.

"You just don't like the subject."

"Yes, I don't!"

Lily rolled her eyes again at her shown of dramatics.

"Good morning girls.. " the voice of Sirius Black rang as the four marauders approached the table.

A chorus of good mornings were replied. Mary and Alice were checking on some book, Marlene was buttering up her toast, as Lily was munching on a muffin, while Aurora absentmindedly poked the eggs on her plate, not finding the appetite.

"Morning, Lily flower." James winked at Lily, who glared at the spectacle boy and look away.

The boys flopped down the seat. With Sirius sitting next to Marlene, and James beside him. And Remus next to Aurora, with Peter beside him.