⑅ TWENTY ⑅

Nothing More

△▽△▽△

CLASSES STARTED SHORTLY THE NEXT DAY the students have came back to the castle. The girls woke up with a very chirpy Marlene McKinnon.

"My, Murton! Looking good today!" Marlene winked at a passerby student.

Aurora and Lily gave the girl a weird look. When Marlene turned to them and saw it she raise a brow...

"What?"

"Did someone hit you in the head today? Or did you wake up on the wrong side of bed?" Aurora joked.

"What —?" Marlene furrowed her brows.

"You look oddly more cheerful than normal.." Lily remarked pointedly.

"What's wrong with that?"

"You greeted students, Mars." Aurora said.

"And? Is greeting students a crime now?"

"That was a Slytherin, Mars. The same Slytherin who hates your guts." the Violet girl added and Marlene rolled her eyes.

"Oh, alright!" the girl drew her arms up then huddled her friends closer with a glint in her eyes, "Professor McGonagall was with Filch on one of the classrooms last night, do you think they're having an affair?" Marlene squealed.

Lily smack her in the head with a book.

"Ow!"

"That's disgusting! They're probably just discussing about something, where did you get this information anyway?" Lily exclaimed.

"Two Gryffindors were strolling past curfew. You hear that?Past curfew..." Marlene dramatically flicked her fingers and Lily rolled her eyes.

"Come on, bet on it! Alice?" Marlene turned to the patient girl beside her.

"What?"

"You believed it too right? That Filch is having an affair with Professor McGonagall! — Ugh! — I live up for forbidden love!" Marlene exclaimed.

Alice crinkled her nose then shuddered.

"I'd rather not imagine that. Breakfast Lils?" Alice turned to the red head, who nodded. The two girls walked off, leaving Marlene to huff indignantly.